“Hilton head favorite”

Flora's Italian Cafe
Ranked #74 of 364 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The business hours ar from 5pm to 10pm.The kitchen closes at 9.30pm.Thanks!
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
“Hilton head favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

Flora, Flora, Flora - how do we love thee, let us count the ways!
1) excellent food (thank you to Chef Bronco)
2) atmosphere (romantic or family - accommodates both)
3) wines/cocktails (bartender Bronco Jr.) inventive, creative concoctions as well as old favorites His Chocolate Martini was the best I have ever had. The glass was so full we marvelled at how he was able to bring it to the table without a spill. Nice young man.
4) Desserts, Desserts, Desserts!! Flora makes it daily from scratch. There are so many wonderful choices it is difficult to choose. Favorites are the renowned Tiramisu and the Zabaione - both excellent choices.
5) staff - attentive with attention to detail. Warm personalities.
6). Last but not least - the atmosphere is like coming home to family and no we are not related but I wish they would adopt us especially for their creative and wonderful food.
7) don't miss their early bird specials too. A real bargain for such quality and "real restaurant"atmosphere.

• Visited August 2011

Dahlonega, Georgia
“great italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

here is a hidden gem. For all the years in HHI I missed this place but now that I have found it I can't stop going for my Italian fix. Pasta is wonderful as well as other dishes.And the desserts are to die for. I would go here for great italian food. Not a fancy place. But family run.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank ms.go-go
Greenville, South Carolina
“Superb meal - best in a loooong time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

My wife and I were hoping to avoid the typical summer tourist crowd and opted for Flora's. Excellent choice! It is tucked away in a small strip retail shopping area just off the main drag (Wm. Hilton Parkway). My wife pronounced it the best meal she has ever had. She tried the Lobster Ravioli (special) and I had the Veal Milanese. We both had caesar salad and it was the second best I've ever had. My wife was not interested iin dessert but when I tried the coconut layer cake she ate about half of it. The setting is very intimate and service is timely and very good. Even the person who brings the fresh bread is concerned that you enjoy your meal. Flora stopped by several times to ensure that everything was okay. I will definitely return here the next trip to HHI. We had absolutely no wait and although our reservation was at 7:30 we were seated shortly after we arrived at 7:15.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Fantastic -- Very authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

The service was perfect, the pinot grigio wine excellently chilled -- and the dinner was perfectly prepared -- just as though we were back in Italy!

Kettering
“Exceptional Early Meal Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

The early dining menu is an exceptional value. The entree selection is generous and food is excellent. Service was good.

1 Thank BuckeyeWanderer