Flora, Flora, Flora - how do we love thee, let us count the ways!
1) excellent food (thank you to Chef Bronco)
2) atmosphere (romantic or family - accommodates both)
3) wines/cocktails (bartender Bronco Jr.) inventive, creative concoctions as well as old favorites His Chocolate Martini was the best I have ever had. The glass was so full we marvelled at how he was able to bring it to the table without a spill. Nice young man.
4) Desserts, Desserts, Desserts!! Flora makes it daily from scratch. There are so many wonderful choices it is difficult to choose. Favorites are the renowned Tiramisu and the Zabaione - both excellent choices.
5) staff - attentive with attention to detail. Warm personalities.
6). Last but not least - the atmosphere is like coming home to family and no we are not related but I wish they would adopt us especially for their creative and wonderful food.
7) don't miss their early bird specials too. A real bargain for such quality and "real restaurant"atmosphere.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.