“first time visit”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We went to New York Pizza for dinner on Friday June 6, 2014. Our server was efficient some what not particularly friendly just did the job. We ordered one of their special pizzas and an appetizer. Our server told us the appetizer would be out shortly and the pizza would be out in 15 to 20 minutes. The appetizer arrived about 5 minutes before the pizza. The pizza turned out not to be like we expected, it was okay not wonderful. We took the leftovers home and ate them later that night after "doctoring" them up, much better then. We will probably go again, but will be sure to ask questions when ordering something we know nothing about.

1  Thank Rebecah C
There are newer reviews for New York City Pizza

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I look forward to this pizza place every time we visit. We got pizza and the anti-pasta. The kids and I loved everything. My wife prefers a thinner crust, but 4 out of 6 think this pizza is the best. If you order this after 6, be prepared to wait.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

The pizza was a bit overdone for my taste. I loved the fact they had hot pepper flakes on the table. The pizza was a good value. We had the special it included 5 toppings for under $23.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

The worst pizza and food and drinks I've ever had and ridiculously expensive compared to quality... not worth it..waste of time and money ..need doors shut

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Me & my husband wanted to have a nice simple lunch we went in ordered garlic bread as an appetizer & it was absolutely terrible it was drenched in garlic,the marinara sauce was horrible didn't have any taste whatsoever, next we went on to order a margarita pizza & it had way too much Olive oil, that I would grab a slice & it was just dipping out of the slice and the only thing good was the crust,we paid 34dollars to just eat the crust! The service was good but the food was just fm awful! It was a very disappointing experience.