Review Highlights
Great time with Capt. Mark Nutting

Our fishing trips with Capt. Mark were the highlight of our time at Hilton Head. Mark's extremely... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2017
34artr
via mobile
Epic day hunting Red Fish

My son and I went out with Mark on July 3rd and simply put had an epic day. This was my second... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2017
Greg C
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2015

Mark is an excellent fishing guide and knows the area well. During our trip he located several large red fish schools. My son & I caught close to a dozen red fish along with a large flounder & a trout... A low country slam! He has excellent skills in working with his customers and would be good for all ages and skill levels. We really enjoyed casting lures into the packs of fish he was able to locate. We caught several large red fish. Both my son & I were very pleased with our trip and would recommend Captain Mark's services.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 12, 2015

Captain Mark knows his stuff, we had a great day catching bull redfish. We will be back to fish with Captain Mark again. We highly recommend this guide, a real gentlemen and very smart when it comes to fishing.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 1, 2015

Capt. Mark put us in front of fish all day. Even though the bite was slow we had a great time. He knows exactly where the reds hang out and then went to catch a few sharks, and speckled trout just for fun. I highly recommend Mark.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed May 18, 2015 via mobile

Capt. Mark is an excellent guide. He took my mother and I out on a fairly windy day. That did not stop him. He put us in front of hundreds of redfish. We were able to land 8 redfish. My mother had a quick 4 nothing lead. But I was able to get close. Mark is incredibly knowledgable of how to fish the area. He did not disappoint. We will definetly use Mark with Loco Fly again!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed May 18, 2015

By far one of the best times I've had EVER! Capt. Mark Nutting knows how to put you on the fish for sure! He was very helpful with instructing me on what to do and what not to do. We saw so many fish I lost count!

I would highly recommend LoCo Fly Charters to anyone who wants to go fishing around the Savannah/Beaufort/Hilton Head area. I cannot praise Capt. Mark enough for the amazing trip! Thanks!

Date of experience: May 2015