Review Highlights
Great time with Capt. Mark Nutting

Our fishing trips with Capt. Mark were the highlight of our time at Hilton Head. Mark's extremely... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2017
34artr
via mobile
Epic day hunting Red Fish

My son and I went out with Mark on July 3rd and simply put had an epic day. This was my second... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2017
Greg C
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2015

By far one of the best times I've had EVER! Capt. Mark Nutting knows how to put you on the fish for sure! He was very helpful with instructing me on what to do and what not to do. We saw so many fish I lost count!

I would highly recommend LoCo Fly Charters to anyone who wants to go fishing around the Savannah/Beaufort/Hilton Head area. I cannot praise Capt. Mark enough for the amazing trip! Thanks!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed April 19, 2015

I looked up a light tackle trip by visiting CCA coastal Georgia and South Carolina and found Mark through another local guide. He was very good with the fly rod and took us to a great spot. The wind picked up and I didn't catch any but they were all over the place and you can't complain when the captain puts you on the spot.
After the wind picked up we went to a protected location and we poled through grass and high tide and spot fished for red - again missed the cast but we found them. Also saw gar and other species. Go with Mark for a true experience and a fun time.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed February 16, 2015

Capt. Mark Nutting shows the patience and knowledge of a 30 year vet in the charter business. The equipment he had on his boat was top of the line, boat was in great shape and he was always teaching. When in Hilton Head and you want to fish on the fly contact LoCo Fly Charters.

Date of experience: August 2014