“Fantastic Service”

The Quarterdeck Waterfront Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
The Quarterdeck Waterfront Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: For a premier dining experience on Hilton Head Island look no further than Quarterdeck Waterfront Dining. Located next to The Sea Pines Resort's iconic Harbour Town Lighthouse and overlooking Calibogue Sound, Quarterdeck offers breathtaking sunsets and an enticing menu. The inviting atmosphere is popular with everyone - from couples seeking a romantic dinner and families, to golfers and boaters. Quarterdeck is the place to enjoy the best of Hilton Head Island and an unforgettable dining experience.
Batesville, Indiana
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

During the Heritage Golf Tournament my wife, daughter, and 3 friends, with reservations, went to The Topside Restaurant for dinner.
The restaurant was unbelievably busy, but we were greeted warmly by our server. Everyone seemed to enjoy the appetizers that they had ordered, but my crab bisque had a taste that I had not encountered in a bisque before, so when the server (Angie) came back and asked everyone if they liked their food, I asked what the herb was in the bisque, and she mentioned "rosemary". She offered to take it back and provide me with something else, so I asked for the shrimp cocktail, which was very good. I have to point out; the server was so nice I almost hated to ask her to take it back.
I normally get the shrimp and grits at Topside, and always enjoy it, but on that night it was a little too spicy, and you couldn't really taste the shrimp and cheese grits. The spice overpowered the dish. Still good, but not near as good as I was accustomed to. Everyone else was very happy with the dish each had ordered.
Dessert......just wonderful. The cheesecake was scrumptious, the bourbon pecan pie fantastic!
I will go back, but will not order the bisque or the shrimp with the cheese grits. I am giving the food a "very good" rating because of the other's comments about their food. Mine was just average.

Orchard Park, New York
“Perfect View”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Although it was a cold and rainy night, we really enjoyed our time at The Quarterdeck. The view can't be beat and even our 11 year old son who is a picky eater, enjoyed his meal. I had the barbecue shrimp taco and it was fantastic. My husband had the fried seafood plate and it was good except for the fried muscles, which he said tasted like "mush". Otherwise I would definitely recommend The Quarterdeck if you are in Harbor Town.

1 Thank SusanB22
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful meals and beautiful view.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We enjoyed the lobster bolgnese and the fresh catch of wahoo. Both were absolutely delicious. Our server was polite and friendly. The view overlooking the water was beautiful. We will definitely return in our next visit.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect place to eat and dolphin watch”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Quarterdeck is located in Harbour Town behind the light house. It is definitely a place to eat! Don't leave Hilton Head without eating there. The have a great kid meal with real food not just hot dogs and chicken fingers. They have seats over looking the bay and there are always lots of dolphins to see.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Angieandtwins
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Everything we expected: very satisfactory”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We were a party of 6 -- adults and kids. Waiter accommodated all of our tastes and dislikes. From soups and salads to great key lime pie, good food in a lovely environment. Great view of the water. Reasonably priced. We had the feeling they wanted to please. Will definitely return.

Visited April 2013