“You'll like it”
Review of Catch 22

Catch 22
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch 22 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Another very good Hilton Head dinner destination, I really liked the grilled chicken penne. Other entrees that were getiing carried past my table looked really good but all I can tell you about them is that I will go back to this place and try them.

There are newer reviews for Catch 22

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We just a had dinner at this fabulous restaurant tonight. We have a family of 4 (myself, husband, 14 yr old son and a 10 yr old daughter). The atmosphere is nice. Lovely art, relaxing vibe, great music, and a warm welcome when we walked in. The owners work in the restaurant and were very nice! The gentleman had my kids laughing a few times. We started with the hush puppies, recommended by our waitress...YUM! I ordered a fresh snapper and it was absolutely perfect! The flavors put together were soooo good!! My son got the Filet, lobster, and duck. It was cooked perfectly and was displayed nicely. My husband and daughter each got Alaskan King Crab. Each of our meals were delicious! Our waitress (forgot name but she was from Germany) was so nice and personable. The gentleman owner overheard us talking about ice cream after dinner and he brought my daughter one out at no cost just to be sweet. Overall...amazing food, amazing service, amazing atmosphere, amazing dinner experience. We will be back!!! Thanks

3  Thank Shayla S
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I went for dinner with a party of 4, were shared the catch 22 app combo and all had different entrees. Every one left full and happy. The service was also good. Not the most gourmet meal I ever had but it was great for shopping center dinning.

1  Thank Martha E
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Received a hearty recommendation from the crew of the catamaran that we had sailed on (along with a 10% coupon. So my wife and I gave it a try.
A little difficult to locate, as is everything on HHI. (no signs??)
Service was better than average, but the food, while very good, was not the "knockout" that I was expecting.

1  Thank ret2674
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Both our meals were fabulous. It was the best meal I have ever eaten. The service was great the scenery was good. I could not say enough good about this restaurant.

3  Thank vickilu2014