“Can I give them more than 5 stars???”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Catch 22

Catch 22
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch 22 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 364 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Richmond, Virginia
“Can I give them more than 5 stars???”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We just a had dinner at this fabulous restaurant tonight. We have a family of 4 (myself, husband, 14 yr old son and a 10 yr old daughter). The atmosphere is nice. Lovely art, relaxing vibe, great music, and a warm welcome when we walked in. The owners work in the restaurant and were very nice! The gentleman had my kids laughing a few times. We started with the hush puppies, recommended by our waitress...YUM! I ordered a fresh snapper and it was absolutely perfect! The flavors put together were soooo good!! My son got the Filet, lobster, and duck. It was cooked perfectly and was displayed nicely. My husband and daughter each got Alaskan King Crab. Each of our meals were delicious! Our waitress (forgot name but she was from Germany) was so nice and personable. The gentleman owner overheard us talking about ice cream after dinner and he brought my daughter one out at no cost just to be sweet. Overall...amazing food, amazing service, amazing atmosphere, amazing dinner experience. We will be back!!! Thanks

3 Thank Shayla S

Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States
“We all left happy”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I went for dinner with a party of 4, were shared the catch 22 app combo and all had different entrees. Every one left full and happy. The service was also good. Not the most gourmet meal I ever had but it was great for shopping center dinning.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Martha E
West Babylon, New York
“Good but not great”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Received a hearty recommendation from the crew of the catamaran that we had sailed on (along with a 10% coupon. So my wife and I gave it a try.
A little difficult to locate, as is everything on HHI. (no signs??)
Service was better than average, but the food, while very good, was not the "knockout" that I was expecting.

1 Thank ret2674
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Celebrated my Husbands Birthday here”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Both our meals were fabulous. It was the best meal I have ever eaten. The service was great the scenery was good. I could not say enough good about this restaurant.

3 Thank vickilu2014
Dublin, Ohio
“Wonderful Southern meal”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The first night we went to Catch 22, we were honestly told that the restaurant was filled that night with reservations. The hostess (I believe she was one of the owners) offered to have us back the next night or we could sit at the bar, which we did. The bartender was very fun, the menu had too many good choices! Our meals were fantastic - we had shrimp and grits, bone-in fillet and the wine menu was good. The next night, we chose to sit at the bar and we sampled appetizers - again a fantastic meal! The staff and atmosphere at this restaurant make me wish I was a native islander - Catch 22 would be one of our favorite hangouts!

• Visited July 2014