“Great Food, Good value”
Review of Catch 22

Catch 22
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch 22 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 384 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seafood and Steaks Restaurant Serving Dinner Every Evening. Please visit our Website Catch22hhi.com for Seasonal Menus and Promotions.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

It's a bit out of the way, behind McDonalds. but when you find it you won't be dissappointed. Good service, try the hush puppies and slow cooked pork, with grits delicious.

2  Thank Rhonda54015

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am amazed out the low ranking for Catch 22, there simply are not 60 plus places better in HIlton Head to eat than Catch 22. Maybe, and I stress maybe 3 or 4.
I am looking for food quality first, then service, then price and then the house. If the food impresses me enough I will look past most other faults
There are many places ranked above Catch 22 that just have no business being there from a quality of food standpoint.
For example the Boathouse and Hudsons, I actually love Hudsons(the steamer bar only the restaurant not so much) and would recommend them first if you are looking for some steamed crab legs or shrimp, hush puppies and a salad for lunch or an appetizer in the afternoon. The boathouse is a great place to sit at the bar for some appitizers, but neither of these places are even in the same league as Catch 22.
With Michael Anthony's right next door they have some stiff competition. I will have to say MA does have some outstanding Italian dishes that Catch 22 can not match, in most other areas Catch 22 is the equal of most any restaurant on the Island.
If you are staying in Hilton Head for a least a week and will eat out most evenings there are 4 places that you need to visit.
Alfred's, Michael Anthony's, Redfish and Catch 22. If I am doing the planing we go to Catch 22 twice.

3  Thank 1barrell
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband, daughter and I went to enjoy dinner at Catch 22 after hearing some good reviews from friends. We arrived to get the early bird special. When we saw the limitations on the menu we were a little disappointed so we asked for the regular menu. I ordered something that was on the early bird menu and regular menu but my husband did not his was on the regular menu. We thought we were still getting to use the early bird deal with a glass of wine and salad included. However the waitress never explained what our options were and we were charged for both salads and our wine, even after I had a rock or something floating in my wine. Our 21 month old received her $12 fried shrimp and hard whipped potatoes at least 10 minutes before our dinners arrived. The dinners were good but not worth the service issues...

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The best fish I had during my 7 day trip. HHI has many great seafood restaurants but my favorite place was Catch 22. I suggest making a reservation.

1  Thank cincifoodie
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We eat here annually. The early dinner is wonderful since they offer many outstanding dishes on the regular dinner menu. It includes wine plus soup or a great salad. I loved the scallops with ravioli for $22. Total. The shrimp and crab hush puppies appetizer is soooo good.

2  Thank gary c