“Great place for dinner!”
Review of Truffles Cafe Pope Avenue - CLOSED

Truffles Cafe Pope Avenue
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pope Avenue
Description: A family tradition and neighborhood favorite since 1983. Truffles Cafe is proud to offer upscale dining in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Everything on our menu is prepared daily from the freshest ingredients utilizing farm to table freshness and locally sourced products whenever possible. Enjoy favorites like our center cut filet with homemade buttermilk mashed potatoes, fresh gouper with parmesan basil glaze, our award winning fall off the bone baby back ribs or our perfectly grilled tuna napa salad. We offer a full bar and wine list featuring over 60 bottles from around the world many by the glass. Outdoor seating is available on our beautiful fully covered terrace. Enjoy a glass of wine or cocktail by the fire and watch your favorite television event on our 100 inch outdoor HD television. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends soon!
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The restaurant looks very trendy inside! I was very impressed with the decor! The menu had a lot of good options to choose from, and everyone that went with us said the food was great! Whenever we go on vacation, I try to find where the best places to eat are. This is definitely one of them! If you are going to Hilton Head and would like to check out a new restaurant, definitely check out this place, it's worth it!! I would definitely come back just to try something new off the menu!

There are newer reviews for Truffles Cafe Pope Avenue

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Talk about delicious and awesome service!! Yes, very good. Friendly and special. Try a lemon drop martini!! If only I hadn't left my black scarf shawl - it would have been Heaven. Friends in ST Louis recommended and they are restauranteurs!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

My last visit here was a disappointment and I posted my comments on TripAdisor. I was pleasantly surprised when the owned contacted me and wanted me to share my experiences so he could improve his service. We talked in detail and he said he was going to use my info in an upcoming training session with the staff.

We recently had another lunch here and it was obvious the owner had re-trained his staff. The service was outstanding and the food was excellent. I applaud the owner and his staff.

I tried the "Crispy Chicken" for the first time and it was superb - very flavorful and perfectly cooked.

Be sure to try this restaurant!

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner. The food was very good, with a decent wine list, at reasonable prices. Expect the waiter was relatively new, but he was very attentive and did a good job. The desserts were excellent.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We come here all the time looking for their tomoatoe soup. Well unfortunately everytime we have a spaced out server. 10 minutes for water, 10 mminutes for beverage, 20 minutes for bread, 45 minuted before food came out (LUNCH). High retention, they dont know how to train front of house.

1  Thank jgasb