Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were on our annual vacation trip to Hilton Head and had dinner on January 24 at Poseidon Coastal Cuisine on Hilton Head Island. Barb our server was absolutely fantastic. She was very knowledgeable and responsive. Food was very good. I had fish and chips and my wife had the broiled seafood combination. Both were delicious.

1  Thank jameshD8827AZ
chriscK3189DO, Owner at Poseidon Coastal Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for choosing Poseidon!

Write a reviewReviews (4,420)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

East coast style grouper dinner was excellent. Petite fillet medallions Oscar was good. Gulf oysters on the half shell were very good. Heather provided excellent service - she was attentive and personable. Our only complaint was that the roasted vegetables were undercooked. We would go back here for seafood.

Date of visit: January 2020

Glad y'all enjoyed your dining experience with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The east coast style of grouper was excellent. And the Petite Filet Medallions Oscar was very good. The gulf raw oysters were very tasty. Heather provided excellent service - personable and attentive. We will go back.

Date of visit: January 2020

Thanks for dining with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Incredible Niçoise salad. Pj is a great server and was very attentive. Pj went through the daily specials and made recommendations. Very friendly!

Date of visit: January 2020

Glad y'all enjoyed your dinner with us! Hope to see y'all soon.....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I live near Hilton Head Island and have been to Poseidon about 7 times. All the servers and managers are very attentive. Twice I have had Barb as a server and she is fantastic. Tonight, she checked on me at least 3 times after I received my meal. The food is good and I've enjoyed all my meals at Poseidon. If I want a lighter meal, I order their wedge salad, which I love. Their soups are good, too.

Date of visit: January 2020

Glad you love our wedge......its my favorite too!