“nice and quiet”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining Area and Kitchen Entrance Area and Kitchen
One of the Three Pools
Indoor Pool, Hot Tub and Kiddie Pool
One of the Lagoons
One of the Three Pools
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rochester, New York
“nice and quiet”
Reviewed May 1, 2016 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

great owner, nice and clean no problems at all. Close to shopping, entertainment and most of all the beach; I appreciate the little extras as well. Thank you

Traveling group: Large Group
melissalo...
Phenix City, Alabama
“INCORRECT RATES LISTED FOR THIS PROPERTY”
Reviewed April 18, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I put the dates July 1-4, 2016 & it gave me a rate of $312 for the weekend but asked for more information before booking and I was contacted & stated there was only a weekly rate during this weekend for $725 & $850. This is very misleading on tripadvisor so please correct the prices per dates. Thank You.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Lynne M
“Comfortable and complete... and fun!”
Reviewed February 3, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

We visited with 3 of our children. (12, 13, and 20) I loved this condo. It had everything for our stay- pots, pans, linens, etc. I only had to bring the food. We stayed for one week. Granted, the weather couldn't have been more perfect... the water was warm, the children SWAM! In Dec! My husband and I played tennis. We ate at some wonderful restaurants and enjoyed the beach as much as we could! The indoor pool and spa were very very nice, also. Some things to note: If you like rules, and plan to live by them and appreciate them... stay in this condo! The security guards UPHOLD the rules. I happen to like that. Many parents/grandparents did not like the rules about keeping children under 12 out of the hot tub. Sorry, they don't belong in there. Anyway, the guards were ever-present. I like that because then there are no crazy wild children running loose. It's all in your perspective, I guess. ANyway, I felt safe and felt like my things were safe, also. I love the little indoor track... and the grounds are very clean. Drawbacks? Well. The internet was difficult to navigate but that is NOT the fault of the property owner. It's just not a great company that the condo chooses to use. Eventually I got on fine- it isn't available to purchase on weekends, basically, so try to get it before 5 on Saturday if that's when you arrive. Sunday? NADA! Also, the fold out couch was broken. That's a prob cuz I had kids that wanted to sleep there... they need to update that couch and the tv's. They were O-L-D... but most of our time was out on the beach so I didn't really care. For us, this was a wonderful little condo!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean, safe, location! Amenities
Liked least: Maybe a little dated... they are updating paint, etc., though.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PetLeo88
Shelby, North Carolina
“Girl Relaxing Getaway”
Reviewed September 29, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

My two friends and I enjoyed this condo. It was beautifully decorated with beachy theme. The beds were very comfortable. Plenty of space for the 3 of us but more could have stayed. We cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner in the nice kitchen. We loved that the beach was just across the boardwalk. And a shuttle ran for those who wanted to get to the beach faster. We enjoyed one of the pools. It was just a very relaxing stay. My only complaint was that the bikes need to cleaned and stored better than just laid on the its side.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Reviewed September 21, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed April 8, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Raleigh, NC
Reviewed September 23, 2009 for a stay in September 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing