“Love Bonefish”

Bonefish Grill - Hilton Head Island
Ranked #94 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

With all of the great restaurants on my second home of Hilton Head, I find myself going to Bonefish more than any other restaurant, food is great, as good as any seafood place, service is excellent

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Food was OK. Service was fine. Worst gin and tonic I ever had. There are plenty of much better places to eat in Hilton Head

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hubby and I went to Hilton Head Island to see the ocean.Since we do not have an actual ocean to obtain fresh seafood from Hubby wanted to eat "Fresh" seafood. Although this was not our first choice hubby said that it will do.( wished now we would have waited until our 1st choice opened). We walked into the restaurant and was greeted with rather unpleasant "greeter". we were told that there were no tables available and if we wanted to stay we could eat at the highchair table or we could wait until a table was available and that would be a 20 minute wait;however, it was only 4:15 on Tuesday in March. I mean really? No tables? Oh did I mention that hubby and I looked like we had just come for walking in the cold on the beach( that's because we had). I have never been treated like this before. I understand that we may not drive a BMW or a Mercedes,people( tourist) like us bring a large amount of the revenue that Hilton Head counts on. I suggest anyone that plans on dining here to think twice. As for my friends and family I will let them also know about how rude we were treated. If there was a -( minus) button on this site I would have used it.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I really like this place-very good food and good service. We originally sat at the end of the "high top" table toward the back and absolutely froze. It was actually pretty comical to watch. We left this spot for the bar and everyone who sat there ultimately left. The place was packed except for this spot where the north wind was blowing. The manager is throwing money away by not getting this fixed. If there was not a spot at the bar, we were leaving.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Went for dinner. Was out first visit. The waiter, Chris, was fabulous, but the good was so-so. I could have cooked a much better meal at home. Fish and chips were greasy and not crisp. The chicken was overlooked and bland. No taste. The bang bang shrimp was good but not great. The best thing we had was the bread and pesto and oil and the wine.

1  Thank LouLou1947