“Nice pub, nice people”

Main Street Cafe & Pub
Ranked #28 of 364 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving seafood, steaks, southern favorites and "pub fare with a creative flair" Serving ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS AFTER 5:00 PM 6 NIGHTS A WEEK..... OPEN SUNDAYS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY WEENKEND
Canal Winchester, Ohio
“Nice pub, nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2010

Stopped at this pub on Hilton Head on our way onto the island last Saturday. Very nice, accommodating staff and the food was very good. They had some interesting offerings, like the smoked salmon club I had. My daughter is a club sandwich maniac, and she said this was the best club she has ever had. The fries were excellent pub fries. We had a party of eight and no one left dissatisfied. Thanks to our Michigan friends, we had a good time. Go Bucks!

Lexington, South Carolina
“Great variety and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

We were there for Thursday Night football party with outside tables, huge TV screen, and lots of specials and good fun. There were 4 in our party and everyone enjoyed their meal -- but the grilled shrimp and the portabello mushroom quesadilla were outstanding (don't add the chicken to the quesadilla, it's just perfect without it). The young man who played the guitar for inside diners was also very good.

West Bend, Wisconsin
“What a great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2010

My wife was looking for all you can eat crab legs, the other couple we're traveling with and I were just looking for good food. Am I glad we gave Main Street Cafe a try! Nice beer selection, prompt and courteous service and the food was fantastic! We started with crab balls and oysters main street - wow, both were wonderful. The crab legs were the best my wife has had, always steamy hot, never overcooked, and quick to come out after asking for another plate. I had the broiled seafood plate which was very good, the Chorizo trout and lobster salad roll were also excellent. This was a great find - it's going on the list of "must stop" places whenever we come here!

Shelbyville, Kentucky
“Great food and very friendly & helpful.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

Spent a week on the Island and visited some places we had not tried in previous trips. Our trip to Main Street Cafe & Pub was interesting & rewarding. The location is somewhat off the beaten path, but the directions given me by the manager were complete and easily understood. 2nd, the food was great, with a menu of tremendous variety. 3rd, our waiter was very helpful in recommending other places to visit that were not of your normal variety.
All in all, a nice place to add to our list of regular stops on Hilton Head Island.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great food, Great service, and Great atmosphere!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2010

I visit Main Street Cafe often. Chef Aaron makes great daily specials and his soups are to die for. I love to sit on the outside patio the new tables are totally cool. I always feel like I am part of the Main Street family. I would highly recommend this restraunt to everyone.