“Great food, Great service, and Great atmosphere!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Main Street Cafe & Pub

Main Street Cafe & Pub
Ranked #28 of 362 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving seafood, steaks, southern favorites and "pub fare with a creative flair" Serving ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS AFTER 5:00 PM 6 NIGHTS A WEEK..... OPEN SUNDAYS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY WEENKEND
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great food, Great service, and Great atmosphere!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2010

I visit Main Street Cafe often. Chef Aaron makes great daily specials and his soups are to die for. I love to sit on the outside patio the new tables are totally cool. I always feel like I am part of the Main Street family. I would highly recommend this restraunt to everyone.

Western Mass
“good, nothing to write home about, but good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

Lots of good reviews, as you can see, but on our lunchtime visit, not worthy of it's current ranking.

I had the lobster roll. Portion size was adequate. There's nothing that makes it stand out more than any other place. Not a whole lot of flavor.
Kids got hamburgers. Typical. A little overcooked though, when asked for medium.
Others got taco salad and cobb salads. Fresh. Easy-to-make item that's hard to mess-up, so no complaints.
I would have expected a little more portion for the cost.
Our table had all kinds of gunk that was built-up in between the folds of the table too. Didn't visit the bathrooms.
Nice little bar.
Would I recommend it? Tough to say, with all the other places to go, I'd be inclined not to.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“good place to go, would order the all you can eat crab legs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

I had the crab cake sandwhich, was pretty good. Another person had the all you can eat crab which was excellent with large juicy pieces. The atmosphere was very good and we were greated by the owner or management who came by our table. Nice place.

Binghamton, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

We stopped here before the beach and had a great lunch. My husband had a fried fish sandwich and I had the crab cake sandwich. Both of them were excellent!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very comfortable friendly place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2010

We had a great experience at Main Street. We were seated quickly and attended to through out the evening. The food was good and our special request were handled. The Key Lime pie was the best I have ever had.