“good place to go, would order the all you can eat crab legs”

Main Street Cafe & Pub
Ranked #24 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Serving seafood, steaks, southern favorites and "pub fare with a creative flair" Serving ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS AFTER 5:00 PM 6 NIGHTS A WEEK..... OPEN SUNDAYS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY WEENKEND
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“good place to go, would order the all you can eat crab legs”
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I had the crab cake sandwhich, was pretty good. Another person had the all you can eat crab which was excellent with large juicy pieces. The atmosphere was very good and we were greated by the owner or management who came by our table. Nice place.

Binghamton, New York
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 18, 2010

We stopped here before the beach and had a great lunch. My husband had a fried fish sandwich and I had the crab cake sandwich. Both of them were excellent!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very comfortable friendly place”
Reviewed August 17, 2010

We had a great experience at Main Street. We were seated quickly and attended to through out the evening. The food was good and our special request were handled. The Key Lime pie was the best I have ever had.

Hilton Head Island
“Good food but felt pressured to leave”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I recently met my girlfriends for dinner at the Cafe. The dinner was excellent but every time we put down our forks a waitress or busboy was waiting in the wings , ready to clear the table and get us out. There was no one to either side of us. We hadn't seen each other in a while and we wanted to chat a little longer. It just seemed like we were being rushed the entire time. I think you should change your radio commercial.

salukihhi, Owner at Main Street Cafe & Pub, responded to this review, August 13, 2010
My name is John Roppelt and I am one of the owners at Main Street Cafe Pub, I apologize for your experience at the restaurant. We train our staff to always keep busy and make sure our customers are satisfied. In this instance it sounds like we were not that busy and we had over-enthusiastic staffers that hovered over you and I am sorry for that. We are coming off an extremely busy Summer Season and our staff are accustomed to always be moving and helping customers, by no means were they trying to rush you out the door. We pride ourselves in providing a relaxing atmosphere without the feel of being rushed through you meal and I hope you will come in again to enjoy just that feeling. If you would like to contact me please feel free to call the restaurant. Once again we are sorry for any misunderstandings that occurred during your visit with us.
St. Charles Illinoinois, USA
“AWESOME!!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

My in-laws have been coming to Hilton Head for 9 years. They have never been to Main Street Cafe and we went for Dinner. We had 6 in our party. 3 of the 6 got the All You Can Eat...Crab Legs----the BEST any have ever had. I had the Blackened Grouper...Fantastic. I would recommend this resturant to anyone visiting or living in Hilton Head...Great Job John!!!

Donna...