“Loved it!”

Main Street Cafe & Pub
Ranked #23 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Serving seafood, steaks, southern favorites and "pub fare with a creative flair" Serving ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS AFTER 5:00 PM 6 NIGHTS A WEEK..... OPEN SUNDAYS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY WEENKEND
Saint Matthews, SC
“Loved it!”
Reviewed March 29, 2008

This place is very unassuming, quaint, and welcoming. My three kids and I were seated immediately upon entering the restaurant. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. The menu had a lot of variety, with appetizers ranging from kid-pleasing mozzarella sticks with marinara to baked brie with fresh fruit. They also had daily specials...the one for this evening was all you could eat crab legs. I was not in the mood to eat crab legs, but from the looks of the crowd around me, they must have been REALLY good!!!! Since it was a little chilly outside, the kids and I enjoyed warm bowls of seafood chowder and then had a chocolate cake dessert that was out of this world! The coffee was sensational as well. Altogether, I would say we made a super choice.

1 Thank sc_freq_traveler

San Antonio, Texas
“Worth trying”
Reviewed January 6, 2008

We dined here after getting a certificate from restaurant.com. Our son enjoyed his chicken fingers and fries while we had the nachos with cheezy chilly that was a good starter. I had the sea trout which was very good and my wife had the fried shrimp which was ok. She didn't care much for the batter. Prices were moderate and fair for the area with most entrees under $20. The server was attentive. It's located in an area with a lot of shops and makes a good place to stop after shopping.

East Tennessee
“Loved the seafood chowder”
Reviewed June 27, 2007

This was a lovely little restaurant off the beaten path of Hilton Head Island. I purchased a gift certificate online, so we thought we'd give it a try. My husband said the building reminded him of Cape May. We were greeted right away by the friendly host & seated immediately. We had just left the beach and were in very casual clothes, but it was a very laidback atmosphere. It took a long time for our food to arrive, but the server managed to keep our drinks full and gave us some delicious bread while we waited. My daughter ate almost every bite of her meal. I absolutely loved the seafood chowder. We all left feeling completely stuffed, in a good way! We really liked this restaurant and would love to go back on our next trip.

2 Thank SoHappyTogether