“Great place to eat”

Main Street Cafe & Pub
Ranked #23 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Description: Serving seafood, steaks, southern favorites and "pub fare with a creative flair" Serving ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS AFTER 5:00 PM 6 NIGHTS A WEEK..... OPEN SUNDAYS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO LABOR DAY WEENKEND
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed June 10, 2011

My family and I were on vacation on Hilton Head Island and I had a Groupon for this restaurant. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to print it off before leaving Illinois. The owner came out and got it cleared up and I was able to use it.
The food was great. I had the crabcake sandwich and 2 in my party had the 2 for 20 steaks. I would recommend both selections.

Alabama
“Casual dining with great food”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Main Street Cafe & Pub has a casual atmosphere with great customer service. From the moment you arrive, you are greeted and treated like VIP. The staff is warm and friendly. The management is very involved, making sure your dining experience is acceptable. The menu is varied, with lots of choices sure to please a variety of tastes. Don't miss the daily specials! The blackened sea bass sandwich is out of this world! The crab cake sandwich is also terrific. I traded out the tartar sauce for the red roasted pepper remoulade sauce from another dish - delicious!! The fries are unique and some of the best I have ever eaten (also available with a cajun seasoning). The prices are very reasonable and the food is consistently fantastic.

New York City, New York
“First Time Visit. It was Terrific !”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We stopped by a quaint row of shoppes on the North end of HHI and found Main Street Cafe. It was equally quaint inside so we decided to eat. We found the meals were Terrific Too! Nice variety of food choices and large windows for viewing. We'll be back.

Buford, Georgia
“A MUST TRY!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

My wife and I are here on the island for the first time and we tried Main Street Cafe for our first Dinner Meal and were very impressed. The atmosphere is average and service is pleasant, but the food is awesome! We started with the Buffalo Shrimp appetizer and they were excellent - best buffalo flavor I'd ever had with the perfect amount of heat. I enjoyed a Bud LIght Draft beer for only $2.50 and my Crab Cake sandwich was fresh and delicious. I substituted their Jalapeno Tarter sauce from another sandwich and put it on mine - Yummy! My wife started with the seafood chowder and loved it - for her meal she had the lobster grilled cheese and it was just "ok". Overall we will definitely go back if nothing else then to talk them into a buffalo shrimp platter, they were soooo good.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank AuburnBri
Bluffton, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Absolute Best Experience!”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

My impression of Main Street Cate is that it is a casual restaurant atmostphere which provides its customers the finest quality in food, service, value and atmosphere. From the moment I walked in the door to the time I tendered my tab, I felt like I received the "red carpet" treatment. The staff were warm, friendly, and attententive to my dining needs. It appreared to me that they take alot of pride in where they work and the service they proide to the customers. Whether it be lunch or dinner, the menu is diverse yet specific enough to satisfy any particular craving. The quality and presentation of the entre made me feel like it was prepared by a personal chef. The value of the entre was very fair considering the quality of food and service provided. The atmoshpere was so relaxing and enjoyable I felt like I was having dinner with friends. I will deffinately come back when I have a craving for casual dining with "red carpet" quality. On a scale of 1 - 5, it is a 10!

• Visited May 2011