“Great Italian Food”

Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Merchant St
Description: Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge "Steaks, Chops, Seafood, and Wiseguys" Step through the revolving door and into a swanky restaurant with all the style of the Rat Pack era. Big booths, soft lighting and snappy service will take you back to the 50's and 60's big city lounges of Chicago, Las Vegas and New York. The huge Italian – American menu has something for everyone! Hand cut steaks, chicken and veal dishes, fresh seafood, pastas, flatbread pizzas, and housemade desserts! Serving lunch and dinner daily, and our fabulous Brunch every Sunday!
Reviewed June 14, 2014

With a name like this, you would think that this was a rib place but it's actually a great Italian restaurant. Great food, great atmosphere, decent prices.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had asked the concierge for good spots less likely to be filled with families and Frankie Bones was one of his top picks. It is part of a group of about a dozen different restaurants on the island, presumably each aiming at a different market segment. There was nothing wrong with either the food or the service but it lacked any real distinctive character. My wife characterized it as "chain food". You know you will get good value for your money but you will not be able to remember much about it several weeks later.

1  Thank Ralph B
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My family and I make sure we come to Frankie Bones every year while we are on vacation. We love the food, the atmosphere, and after tonight's dinner I can say that we love Dave!
Ask for him when you go; you'll get excellent service from one of the most friendly, attentive servers on the island. Thanks again, Dave!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My family and I were excited to return to Frankie Bones last night. Our last visit really set the bar. I wanted to try the Lobster Mac-n-Cheese for myself this time. I was amazed a how good it was. I finished every bite. My husband and daughter really enjoyed their food too, while sampling mine. Our server, Ashley, had waited on us before, and we were happy to be with her again. She really made us feel at home and our dining experience was a 10!!! This is a must-go spot on HHI!

1  Thank kmary16
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nice variety in the menu. Food was excellent by all accounts. Reservations required or be prepared to wait.