“The name should be Awesome, not Fabulous Frankie Bones!”

Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Merchant St
Description: Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge "Steaks, Chops, Seafood, and Wiseguys" Step through the revolving door and into a swanky restaurant with all the style of the Rat Pack era. Big booths, soft lighting and snappy service will take you back to the 50's and 60's big city lounges of Chicago, Las Vegas and New York. The huge Italian – American menu has something for everyone! Hand cut steaks, chicken and veal dishes, fresh seafood, pastas, flatbread pizzas, and housemade desserts! Serving lunch and dinner daily, and our fabulous Brunch every Sunday!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The name should be Awesome, not Fabulous Frankie Bones!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I had the featured Soft Shell Crab BLT! That was sooooo awesome! Melted in my mouth goodness! I had to take advantage of the short time with Soft Shell Crabs, and this was the way to do it. Afterwards, I just asked Shelly about the s'mores. She told me how it worked, it sounded great. I haven't made s'mores in 10+ years. It was a little rough for me to put them together, but I eventually got the hang of it. That was the perfect ending to a perfect meal with the perfect bartender, Shelly!

• Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“No Bones about it!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We were 5 minutes late for the Early Bird menu so we had to pay full freight. I was really looking forward to the 8 oz prime rib, but since I had a hankering for beef, went with the 12 oz. Satisfied my craving (but the 8 oz would have really been more than enough). The garlic mashed potatoes were great! Others in our party were satisfied with what they had - altho we were treating my brother and sister-in-law, so I'm sure they were too polite to tell us if something had been wrong. The first table they seated us at was in a small alcove occupied at the time by a noisy theatre group. At our request, the hostess did reseat us in a quieter booth, so that was a point in their favor. Our waiter was pretty attentive. All in all, it was a good experience.

• Visited April 2014
McKinney, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great service and attentive to checking on the quality of the food. My filet was overcooked so the waiter took it back immediately and brought me a new steak and a round of drinks on the house. The 2nd steak was delicious. Loved sitting on the patio. Glad they worked us in because we did not have reservations. Will definitely go back. The butternut squash soup was delicious!

• Visited April 2014
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We used to come here every year on our annual trip, but stopped going a couple years ago. Can't remember the exact reason, but it couldn't of been good. Decided to give it another try, and it was great. Place was very busy with people waiting, but our reservations were honored immediately.service was prompt and efficient. The soft shell crab special was the best ever! We asked for a couple of variations/ substitutions on the menu, and it was no problem. My wife ordered the filet mignon medium-rare and it initially came out rare but it was taken care of promptly and came back perfectly done and extremely tender and tasty. They also brought out new side dishes with the steak. Putting this place back on our list

Visited April 2014
Covington, Georgia
“A fun and unique experience!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Love the early bird menu. The Filet Oscar is incredible. If you're there on a busy weekend, make your reservations DAYS in advance!! It's a small place, so it books fast!

Visited February 2014