“Impressed”

Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 368 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Merchant St
Description: Frankie Bones Restaurant and Lounge "Steaks, Chops, Seafood, and Wiseguys" Step through the revolving door and into a swanky restaurant with all the style of the Rat Pack era. Big booths, soft lighting and snappy service will take you back to the 50's and 60's big city lounges of Chicago, Las Vegas and New York. The huge Italian – American menu has something for everyone! Hand cut steaks, chicken and veal dishes, fresh seafood, pastas, flatbread pizzas, and housemade desserts! Serving lunch and dinner daily, and our fabulous Brunch every Sunday!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Impressed”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family and I were very impressed. The service was great and the atmosphere was perfect. They have large comfortable booths. I ordered the Fried Seafood Trio, it came out piping hot and was very tasty. My wife had the fillet and loved it. Our daughter ordered the Lobster Mac and Cheese, I ate her left overs the next day and it was very tasty too. The only negative was that both my wife and I thought the Caesar Salad was so-so at best.

• Visited March 2013

Frankfort, Kentucky
“Will be a Yearly Visit!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went for the early bird dining menu for the second year - and loved it again. Great service by Carr and many options for the 5 of us. No waiting - of course there by 5 for the early dining. Our party ordered mozzarella sticks and meatball appetizer. YUM! Then 4 of us ordered from the early bird menu - chicken marsala, steak and shrimp and two prime ribs. The teen had chicken fingers and fries but enjoyed the chicken noodle soup, too. Portions are adequate and very well done!n Early bird menu is $14 or $15 with soup or salad, entree and soft drink or tea included. Cannot beat that for this quality!

• Visited April 2013
Brook Park, Ohio
“Great Birthday dinner!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Made an easy reservation through their website (which directs you to open table) and we actually were a little early, and were seated immediately. I always want spaghetti on my birthday, so that's what I ordered! Meatballs were delicious. My family had chicken parm, ravioli, and the wahoo. All meals were great. We made room for desert, and my boys loved the butterfinger crunch cake, while I had a cannoli. Not my Grandmothers, but still one of the better ones I have had. Our waiter was fantastic, attentive, friendly, and helpful with suggestions. Probably the best meal we have had in HH. I think the prices were reasonable for the amount of food, and quality.

“One of Hilton Head's best!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

If you have an opportunity and are looking for an excellent meal, Frankie Bones is the place to go. Great selection, well prepared, awesome atmosphere. You can't go wrong here but it is busy!

Sebring,Ohio
“No better atmosphere for a relaxing meal........”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

What a wonderful place for a few drinks and appetizers! If meals are indicative of the appetizers, wow! Just stopped here for a few drinks and was overwhelmed by the appetizers. Choose any as you can't go wrong! The bar staff was very friendly and attentive. Kudos to Liz! Well worth a stop next time you're on Hilton Head.

• Visited March 2013