“Relaxing Massage”
Review of FACES DaySpa

FACES DaySpa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Hilton Head Island's Best Day Spa 9 years in a row! From luxurious spa treatments to top selling cosmetics to trendy gifts, you'll find it all at FACES. Whether you can spend an hour or spend an entire day, a visit to FACES is like a vacation within a vacation. Open 7 days a week.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

A very nice afternoon - I chose the bamboo fusion massage which was very relaxing, exactly what I needed. Mary Alice was professional and very sweet. I was in a daze when I left - :) Thank you FACES, I'll be back.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My first visit to this spa...I used a gift certificate to have a facial and had a wonderful experience. Amanda gave me my facial and she was very experienced and pleasant. Overall, it was extremely relaxing and I walked out with my face glowing!

1  Thank Wendy W
Reviewed February 11, 2014

If you are on a romantic getaway, certainly arrange for a visit. The prices are wonderful and the workers are wonderful. I went there with my girlfriend and we had a wonderful time. All the people working there are certified, its clean and they serve tea and coffee it is the most relaxed place I have ever been. In fact, once we were done one of the workers gave us advise on the restaurants we should go to and other things to do on the Island. I love my experience. It was wonderful.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

I was just visiting Hilton Head, SC this past weekend and stopped in faces for a Brazilian wax since the price wasn't as high as usual and I read some reviews that were really good. I had a wonderful experience, the lounge area is comfortable, they play relaxing music and offer beverages while you wait also. My esthetician was super nice, I can't remember her name but she was from Ohio and graduated from USC in my same major. She was really quick and efficient and I really liked the wax she used. It was soy based so it adhered to the hair and not the skin, so didn't hurt so much. I would definitely be back next time I'm in HH, I also love the fact that they use eminence!

1  Thank Marianne H
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I had a facial and pedicure and they were both wonderfully relaxing and the girls were so professional and friendly. I will definitely be back :-)

1  Thank DaisyFay79