“It's All About The Customer!”
Review of FACES DaySpa

FACES DaySpa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Hilton Head Island's Best Day Spa 9 years in a row! From luxurious spa treatments to top selling cosmetics to trendy gifts, you'll find it all at FACES. Whether you can spend an hour or spend an entire day, a visit to FACES is like a vacation within a vacation. Open 7 days a week.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“It's All About The Customer!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I have been going to FACES for the last six or seven years. It is usually our first stop when we come for our vacation. We love the atmosphere, the customer service, the massage therapists, and we love the price most of all. Our vacation is truly relaxed after a visit to FACES!! See you next year.

Visited July 2013

Crofton, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great pedicure and relaxation!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I saw LaToya for a peppermint pedicure following my appointment request I made online which was super easy and convenient! I was able to do a little shopping in the front of the store that had a great selection before my service. I enjoyed my pedicure and they had my favorite OPI color as well. Everything was fantastic and the warm neck wrap really sealed the deal for me! Will come back again every year when we visit the Island!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“The best!!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had the best pedicure by Latoya that I have ever had. I have had regular pedicures in many salons but have never had one this good. I took 3 of her cards and would highly recommend her to everyone who visits.

“Total relaxation!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Malissa was amazing! She welcomed me and made me feel comfortable. She has amazing hands and great techniques that allow my muscles to relax. I hope you are still here when I return next year!

“Amazing!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I travel to HH quarterly and this spa is tops on my list of places to go! The staff is A-List! Amazing service and services! I wish I could take them home with me! Definitely put this on your Hilton Head, "must do" list!!!