“Great mani/pedi's”
Review of FACES DaySpa

FACES DaySpa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Hilton Head Island's Best Day Spa 9 years in a row! From luxurious spa treatments to top selling cosmetics to trendy gifts, you'll find it all at FACES. Whether you can spend an hour or spend an entire day, a visit to FACES is like a vacation within a vacation. Open 7 days a week.
Mandeville, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great mani/pedi's”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Finally got to try out FACES on my last visit to Hilton Head, where I got my nails done before my wedding. Absolutely fantastic customer service and the massage chairs you use during your pedicure are the best I've ever seen. They also offered us hot tea (wide selection of flavors) and they even cleaned my engagement ring while they were doing my manicure! I also used regular polish and played golf post manicure/pre wedding (golf usually destroys a manicure) and the manicure still lasted a week without a single chip. Great job ladies!

FYI - the lotion they use for your hand/leg massage is amazing and rich without being too heavily scented or greasy and is sold in their boutique.

potomac,MD
“wonderful experience!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

this was my first time to FACES. I went because my daughters recommended them. It was wonderful from start to finish! Will be going back again!!

Horseheads, New York
“Great Message/s”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife has gotten me to go in for the therapeutic massages. The past few weeks I have either had 1 a week or 2. The therapist that did the message each time was Chantel and I also had her last year a couple of times. The massage is fantastic and so is Chantel!! Thank you so much. Al B.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“The Best, The Best, The Best”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Took a long day after a golf outing during Heritage week to get my head and body right. I was given the tip to visit Faces from a local friend who loves to show off the island. I was booked for a facial (Tanya) and massage (Josh) and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. 5 stars!

Visited April 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“The best massage at FACES done by Melissa”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Again had an excellent, relaxing massage done by Melissa. She is very informative, sweet , quiet and and a pleasure to spend an hour with. I feel like a new person, Thank you Melissa!!

Visited April 2013