“This REALLY is the best dinner on HHI....”
Review of The Studio

The Studio
Reserve with OpenTable
The Studio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pope Avenue
Description: Entice Your Senses While You Dine. Innovative International Cuisine, Fine Art Gallery, Artists Creating at the Easel Tapas Tuesday & Wine Tasting Wednesday (Call for Details) Early Dining Discounts Patio Seating Private Dining Room Rated Top Restaurant in Hilton Head Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
New York City, New York
“This REALLY is the best dinner on HHI....”
Reviewed May 29, 2008

I just finished having dinner here tonight and feel compelled to review this place. My fiance and I had the following: Starter - crab and onion soup and The Studio salad. Both were excellent. The salad was nice and crisp and the soup was loaded with crab meat. Entrees - Filet mignon and the artist's palate (trio of petite filet mignon, breast of duck and grouper with crab meat). Both were extrodinary. We we so full after this, but we had to try the desserts since everything else was so good. We had the chocolate mousse and the blueberry crumb cake. Simply fantastic. I wish I lived down here because I would eat here at least once a week. It's reasonably priced with a fantastic atmosphere and incredible service. If any of you live in Manhattan like I do, this is Hilton Head's Gramercy Tavern. Amazing.

2 Thank KarBuGh

sumter, sc
“best dining experience in Hilton Head”
Reviewed May 23, 2008

Easily the best combination of fantastic food and uniquely romantic atomsphere. Added to the one of a kind personal service. The Studio is easily the best dining experience that can be had on Hilton Head Island. Thank You Lunonia and Paul.

Charleston, SC
“Very fun restraunt!”
Reviewed May 18, 2008

My husband and I just ate there last night, it was a great experience and had great food. I had the tuna carpaccio to start and it was great! For my main I had the grouper which was also good. My husband had the scallops to start and they looked amazing and for his main he had a sampler type plate which had lamb, grouper and filet mignon. He enjoyed his meal, but found it a bit too saucy. The painting which was being done in the corner and the live music made it a most enjoyable evening. We are going to try Spice tonight so I'll let y'all know how that is after.

Connecticut
“Our Favorite Restaurant on Hilton Head!”
Reviewed May 17, 2008

This is tops in our books. It is on the pricey side, but it's well worth it. When we went in April, if you got there between 5:30 at 6, 20 % is deducted off the check. Phenomenal steaks and seafood! The salad and apps were great. It's a shame we were too stuffed for dessert, but there's always a next time. Can't wait to go back on our next visit in July!

Basye, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Restaurant on Hilton Head Island”
Reviewed May 7, 2008

We've just returned from our second trip to The Studio. I only wish we lived here so we could go back more often. We frequently order fish at restaurants, but the red snapper at The Studio was the freshest we've ever tasted. The amaretto creme caramel was a delightful dessert, and the crab soup was perfect. We are always sending our fellow travelers to this restaurant for a special evening. It may be pricey, but the exceptional quality of the food makes it all worthwhile. Thanks, Chef Paul!

1 Thank SuzieQ321