“Courtesy with Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro Mezzaluna - CLOSED

Bistro Mezzaluna
Cuisines: Italian, American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Offering a variety of Menus with our "Sunset Menu" 5-6:15 23 entrees 14-16.95 incl. a Glass of Wine, Salad & Warm Bread. Bar Menu & Happy Hour 5-7 PM in Bar Area. Regular Menu served 5-9:30 most nights. Entertainment from Wed-Sat! Check listings & Menus & Coupons in Web Site!
Syracuse, New York
“Courtesy with Great Food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I went to this restaurant without a recommendation on a Friday evening. Keep in mind that I was a female dining by myself. The staff and waiters treated me just like other diners and I was put at ease immediately. Besides this the food was magnificent and my fish melted in my mouth. Even the decaf coffee tasted perfect. I recommend this restaurant highly.

• Visited April 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“A Fun Time!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The whole family (3 generations) met up at Hilton Head for Spring Break. It was a little cold for the beach, so or main source of fun was going out to new places in the evening for dinner. One of the best was Bistro Mezzaluna. Our server was a wonderful lady named Leena, (with a delightful Russian accent). We requested to be seated near the music, where a duo named The Simpson Bros played some great music. Through the dinner they coaxed my three daughters to get up and sing along to “Brown Eyed Girl” and they had a blast. The menu had “petite” options that my girls utilized, but I went full sized lasagna. On the way out, my wife got to talk to the owner and tell her how much we enjoyed the service, food and entertainment. Highly Recommended! We’ll be back next year!

Germantown, Wisconsin
“A wonderful Italian dinner on Hilton Head”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We visited on a Saturday night. The place was surprisingly uncrowded. Our server, Andre, was quite personable and attentive. Unfortunately, the happy hour drink prices were only available at the bar. We would like to suggest they reassess that policy!. Both entrees (veal marsala and tortellini carbonara) were very nicely prepared and the portions were reasonably sized. The side salads were appropriately small and the ingredients were fresh. Fresh bread was also quite good. The pianoplaying singer created a nice atmosphere. All in all this was a very pleasant dinner. We will return.

East Granby, Connecticut
“Would definitely go back”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I just returned from a meal at Mezzaluna. With the outstanding service, friendly staff and, of course, great food we plan on going back before we go home to Connecticut. We had the early bird special which was just the right portion and included a glass of wine. We would recommend this restaurant on a visit to Hilton Head.

Ashburn, Virginia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Food bland, lacked imagination. With so many good restaurants on Hilton Head Island this should be your last choice.

Visited March 2013