We visited the resort during the July 4th week. Although the island was crowded, the actual resort was not. We were located at the new resort section.
Pros: great pool with lazy river, cozy feel, good location if you want to be close to shops, restaurants., friendly staff - mainly interacted with the young people who worked with my kids on all the activities, great rooms, not crowded
Cons: if you are staying on the 2nd or 3rd floors you will have to walk around the building to get to the pool area. This is a bit awkward, especially if you are on the back end side, can get loud since you are right on Pope avenue, 15 minute walk to beach
Overall this place was good for us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why stay in a hotel when you can stay in a fully equipped villa with a washer & dryer, entertainment centers, TVs in bedrooms and living room, DVD players, all kitchens utensils and tableware. Each unit is professionally decorated and refurbished every year. Coral Sands Resort, a member of the Palmera Vacation Club, is situated perfectly in the heart of Hilton Head Island near Coligny Beach. Perhaps, the finest resort community along the Atlantic Coastline. Hilton Head Island boasts natural beauty along with a playground of outdoor activities. World renowned for it's golf and tennis, Hilton Head also offers a variety of water sports, miles of bike paths, wonderful restaurants and great shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coral Sands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Hotel Hilton Head
- Coral Sands Resort Hilton Head