“Good food, reasonable prices, good service, and no wait!”

Nick's Steak and Seafood
Ranked #93 of 367 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
New York City, New York
“Good food, reasonable prices, good service, and no wait!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We were on our way back to our hotel after biking for many miles and spotted Nick right along the bike path. We decided to give it a try. My seafood linguine and my husband's strip steak were good, as was the coconut shrimp appetizer, although the shrimp seemed to be the frozen kind. The house wine was good, especially at the price point. Service was excellent!

Visited June 2013

“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Came for the weekend with family- went for dinner and liked it so much we went back the following evening. Best shrimp I've ever eaten! Waitress Elisa was also top notch!!

Florida
“Very good family restaurant”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Varied menu from steaks to seafood. Really good she crab soup. 16 ounce rib steak seasoned perfectly and cooked to perfection. Attentive service and moderately priced.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Prices great for good meal”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Overall it was a great dinner! I was very pleased with the prices after feeling completely gouged on food and wine prices this past week at different restaurants. We started with peel and eat shrimp prepared with lots of Old Bay seasoning which we happen to love. They were huge and cooked perfect. My husband had the N.Y. Strip steak which he said was excellent. He ordered medium and it came medium-rare but that was still ok with him. The house Pinot Grigio was an acceptable large brand but at $4.75 a glass I liked it a lot better.
After the meal for the first time I felt I had finally received a value for quality and portion.

1 Thank jeepinmudgirl
hopkince, Owner at Nick's Steak and Seafood, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others! While I would like to apologize for your husbands steak not being cooked to perfection, I am happy that you enjoyed your overall dining experience! We hope to see you on your next visit to the island and we lok forward to providing a 5 star experience next time!

Thanks,
Katie
Owner
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Amazing! New favorite restaurant on the island!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family and I were in over the weekend and we had a great time. The food was amazing. We had the Perogies as an appetizer and they were delicious, it's hard to find a restaurant who even serves them much less cooks them so well! I ordered the filet Oscar and it was cooked to perfection. My husband got the Kentucky Bourbon Ribeye and my daughter had the Mango Salmon. They loved their meals aswell. We will definitely be making a trip to Nick's a new Hilton Head visit Tradition

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. From your review it seems that this was your first visit with us, but looks like it won't be your last!! We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to the island!

Katie