“Something for everyone”

Dough Boys Pizza
Ranked #16 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Great Locally owned and operated Pizzeria. Featuring Hand Tossed and Thin Crust Pizza, Create Your Own Chopped Salads, Specialty Subs and Appetizers. Offering Dine In, Takeout and Island Wide Delivery til Midnight 7 Nights a week. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am to Midnight and Sun 4pm to Midnight.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

A great mom-and-pop-pizza-place with something for everyone. My kids like pizza and I like salads. What's better than a place that makes great hand tossed pizza and lets you design a salad of your choice with plenty of different topping and homemade dressing options?! We will most certainly be back to Dough Boys!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I love Dough boys! Great food and great prices. There is especially a great worker and guy named Chris there. He went out of his way to keep smiles on all of the guest i took to the pizza shop. He kept us smiling as well as went the extra mile to make sure we had everything we needed. Overall i highly recommend to check this fantastic pizza shop out! Thanks again Chris for making a dining experience truly remarkable!

1  Thank stephen t
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great little place to stop for a bite or carryout, very friendly service. Prices for pizza very reasonable.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Our family lives on Hilton Head Island, and we think this little restaurant is a great find. My husband and son love the pizza at Dough Boys, but I go for the chopped salads. I'm choosy about what I like in a salad, and when I found out that I could check off little boxes on a "salad checklist," I was very intrigued! Dough Boys has a variety of lettuce types to choose from, plus a good selection of toppings and home-made dressings. We are Dough Boys fans!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Dough Boys is a great place for pizza for the family. It is a local Mom and Pop business that hangs up area students' artwork on the walls. Their menu offers a lot of variety (including great salads for those not as excited about pizza) and the people that work there couldn't be nicer. My 7-year-old daughters ask to go there all the time, and I am happy to take them!