“Amazing Crossfit Box!”

Conviction Training Facility
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At CTF our mission is simple: to Educate and Empower the lives of of our athletes. At the Conviction Training Facility, we work with athletes of all levels and goals providing group training classes, one-on-one training, remote coaching and specialized training programs including endurance, nutrition, olympic lifting, explosive strength and more. We offer seasonal training camps for runners, triathletes, CrossFit athletes, young athletes, sports teams and families. We are the one stop fitness experience for your next Vacation in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator
New York City, New York
“Amazing Crossfit Box!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

CTF is really an amazing Crossfit box from the welcoming staff, coaching staff, equipment and programming - this place was top notch. Four of my family members and I dropped in here for a week and got kickass workouts every day and unbelievable hands on tips from the coaching staff. I plan to get back to CTF the next time I visit HHI.

Visited July 2014

Granville, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We recently traveled to Hilton Head for our family vacation. My husband and I dropped in at CTF for 5 classes that week, and we were nothing but impressed! Their trainers did an excellent job making sure ALL members got in a great workout, no matter what the fitness or experience level was. Excellent group mobility and warm-ups to start and end classes and some of the best instruction on technique for some of the more complicated CrossFit lifts I have seen. It truly felt like being at our home box! They were even doing a Wendler strength cycle and happened to be in the same week we were in it at home. PERFECT! We are planning our family vacation for next year already, and we will be happy to see everyone at CTF again!

“Awesome Community”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Such an awesome CrossFit community. Everyone is extremely knowledgable, and helpful. You are treated like family not a stranger! I recommend this Box to anyone!

Akron, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“best crossfit gym on the island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

came for a week visit and the trainers here awesome! i attended normal classes and the coaches were so knowledgable. this isnt your average crossfit gym, they mobilize and stretch before and after which helped because i wasnt sore the next day. i wish i had this gym in my home town. i also had some personal training with craig and he helped correct my techique on a few lifts! Jeff Ford and Christy Baroni were amazing coaches and helped me push thru the tough workouts! i also attended their saturday mobility class and aaron angel knows how to work out the kinks. I cant forget to mention the amazing athletes that i worked together with.
This is one awesome community of athletes. thanks again, CTF.

Visited March 2014
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Life Changing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

CTF has enhanced my life not only with fitness but everything in general especially mental toughness. Life can be very challenging and based off of CTF’s program I have an “I CAN” attitude. Looking forward to seeing what the future holds for me at Conviction Training Facility!! The gym itself and coaching staff are "priceless". Having everything from a nutritionist to a sports specific program, CTF covers it all. If you are recovering from an injury or an expectant mom, come try out the South's best gym, no doubt!!