“Had a great time condo very nice stairs no...”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room
Living Room Fully stocked kitchen.
Check Availability
Guest/Kids Bedroom
Wet Bar
View from Balcony!! Priceless
Dining Area
Front of our tropical building
Main pool/baby pool/tiki bar
Playground you can see from balcony.
FREE tennis
Oceanfront Pool
Property from Beach
Atlantic Ocean and beach in Fall
Marsh from Boardwalk (our resort)
Nature from Balcony
Resort grounds
Nature from Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Daydream6...
“Had a great time condo very nice stairs no elevator only issue”
Reviewed March 9, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Loved Hilton Head Island loved Beach and Tennis Resort also enjoyed Lagoon, Beach
and Pool. Savannah so close was also a added enjoyment. Definately one of our top ten vacations want to return next winter. Weather was amazing also.

Explorati...
“Wonderful anniversary getaway!”
Reviewed November 19, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The condo was nice and clean and had a nice view from the balcony into the pond and fountain. We were close to the beach and got to see a dolphin following the shoreline while enjoying a bike ride on the beach. It was close to shopping and grocery stores. I love that Whole Foods, Kroger and Publix were all within 2 miles as well as Bilo just about 2 or 3 minute drive. There were plenty of restaurants withina few miles and I highly recommend TJs take and bake for amazing gluten and gluten free pizzas. Seriously the best gluten free pizzas I've ever had!
It was on the opposite side of the island as Harbour Town (north vs.south) which we enjoyed as it was a quieter beach and not as busy as the other beaches.
There were games, books, as well as a dvd player and a vcr and plenty of cable channels.
We rented our bikes right there at the resort. The resort had a security book which was nice as well. The owner gave us a really great rate. I would definitely stay there again!

Nov 20, 2016
Thanks Beth! I hope you will visit again. Happy anniversary. Gena
GenaAtlan...
Atlanta, GA
“Relaxing and Fun”
Reviewed October 16, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I have 3 requirements of expectations for any vacation rental. 1. clean, it must be clean. 2. the central air must work well. 3. bed must be comfortable. this condo met all three of my expectations. the only thing that I didn't like was that there were no washer and dryer in the unit, which is my fault because it is listed of the details of the unit, but I didn't see it. otherwise, it was a great stay, and Gena was a pleasure to work with!!! thank you, Gena, for sharing your condo with us ;)

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
JBair1986
North Canton, Ohio
“Very nice place”
Reviewed May 10, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Nice, affordable place. Came in for wedding and brought along 2 young children. They had a blast each morning at the walking distance playground. Place was very clean and quiet at night. The only thing I wish were different, which is more of a resort thing is laundry is in a different building, which unless you have a couple hours to spare, you should be mindful of and just pack extra clothes.

Traveling group: Young Children
May 11, 2016
I am glad you enjoyed your visit, I hope you can visit again!
Christoph...
Louisville, Kentucky
“Beautiful and spacious”
Reviewed May 5, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My wife, our young son and I enjoyed our stay here! The condo was very clean and spacious. We loved the two separate bathrooms and the comfortable beds. We loved having the kitchen to be able to cook our own food. The view from the balcony was great. We could see the lagoon as well as the playground. The beach was a short walk from the room. Having the bike rentals on the resort was convenient for us. Everyone was very friendly and helpful at the resort and the town of Hilton Head as well. Gena was always available for any questions we had. We would definitely stay here again! Loved it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
May 6, 2016
Hello Chris, I am very happy to hear you had a great time, please come again!
GenaAtlan...
Atlanta, GA
“Great Stay”
Reviewed January 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay in this condo! Very clean with a kitchen that had everything we needed. Towels are provided, but just a heads up that if you want to clean them throughout the week make sure you have laundry detergent because housekeeping services are not included. Beach chairs are provided which is awesome! However, the description says there is also a beach cart which we did not see. There were so many nature sounds out on the balcony because the lagoon is right there, but if you aren't a fan of hearing frogs, crickets, etc., this may not be the unit for you. There are approximately 45-59 stairs to climb to access the condo without the option of an elevator. It was an easy, quick walk to the beach & the beach itself was so nice & clean & not crowded at all. The pool at the resort closes at 9, which was a little bit of a disappointment. However, the pool is nice & big. Even when it was busy, there was still plenty of room. Bike rentals are right on site if you want them. In all, we had a wonderful stay & I would definitely recommend this condo to anyone.
Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Age 55+, Families with Teenagers

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Robin B
Warrenville, South Carolina
“Amazing place to relax and unwind”
Reviewed September 5, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I absolutely loved my vacation to Hilton Head. Gena the owner was so helpful with anything that I needed. It rained on us the whole time and she was giving me ideas of things we could do. I really appreciated that!! The condo was very nice and clean. It was close to lots of restaurants and shopping. It was also only a couple of minutes walk to the beach. I would definitely recommend for all my friends and family to stay here. I will definitely be booking again!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: I loved eveything
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 3, 2015
Dear Robin,

I look forward to having you back for your next vacation. During the month of October I had the unit completely painted and installed a brand new range and over the range microwave and added new drapes!

Gena Norton
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing