“More cooking options than you think”
Review of The Sea Shack

The Sea Shack
Ranked #44 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Got recommendation for a local eat and we fell in love with this place. The menu has plenty of seafood options. Best of all, you can the choice to have your order blacken, grilled or fried. There is no wait as we are here during the low season. The meal is made after you order.

There are newer reviews for The Sea Shack

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Excellent straightforward seafood. With that said I was shocked at how much I liked the chicken fingers and would suggest that they add this as a combo option along with the seafood selections. Certainly not a spot if you are looking to make a night out of your dinner destination, but absolutely worth a try for an early dinner prior to the remainder of an evening's activities. I would echo the need to get their pre-opening...we arrived and 4:30 PM on two different occasions in early September and were seated and served soon after 5PM.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We were told "don't miss" this place and it's WORTH the wait, well we went in
off season "November" so lucky us no wait at all. quaint old south comfort
food plus fabulous seafood. I had the best blackened mahi mahi ever and my
husband had a seafood platter "not fried" called the Shack Attack and he
loved every morsel. We will go back when in HHI again; you SHOULD GO!!

2  Thank jeannette y
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have eaten at The Sea Shack at least once in our 8 trips to Hilton Head. Today was the first time we were disappointed. Ordered takeout. Calamari appetizer was puny and overcooked. My soft shell crabs were just OK. My wife had the Shack Attack. The only dish that was as good as on our past visits. Hopefully just a bad day.

1  Thank mrhooked
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Awesome place for seafood and grilled chicken. My husband loves seafood but I don't eat it. Come as you are and you will be greeted by the locals.