“Wonderful food & atmosphere”

Reilley's Grill and Bar
Ranked #45 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: AN ISLAND INSTITUTION SINCE 1982 Reilley's Grill & Bar has been serving up delicious steaks, seafood, pasta and sandwiches on Hilton Head Island for over 33 years. With a sophisticated warm ambiance Reilley's is reminiscent of a true Boston pub. Dine indoors or out, where convertible walls open to what is arguably the best outdoor patio in town. Top notch technology ensures you won't miss the big game whether you're sipping cocktails at happy hour, enjoying nightly dinner specials with family, or toasting to the good life at Champagne Sunday Brunch. Since 1982, Reilley's has remained a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to customer satisfaction. We strive to give you the best quality food, drink and service anywhere from employees that truly care.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We just happened upon this place during our recent trip to Hilton Head. Everything we ate was delicious. I am crazy about crab cakes, and their crab cake sandwich was one of the best I've ever had. The prices are very reasonable as well.

There are newer reviews for Reilley's Grill and Bar

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We happened upon this place one night and our party of five had an excellent experience. Good service and good food at reasonable prices. Outdoor seating and bar area and the inside is very "pubby". It looks like a lot of locals eat here so that says a lot about it.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

we ate here twice for dinner. Good crowd but no waits. Inexpensive pub food. The food quality was really excellent. a good value Irish pub.!/2 bloc from the traffic circle going toward sea pines gate.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Well, first the positives. Menu and value were good. The food was great and well prepared. Those points pushed it to just slightly above average.

My problem with the restaurant is that they don't post prices on their website. But, once you get there you find that the prices are a pretty good value. The waiter didn't even know the prices, we asked what a Sweetwater 420 draft would cost and he said, well, they're more than a domestic beer, but he wasn't sure about that either. Anyway, the menu had special section with a three selection "first course (soup or salad), entrée and dessert". I finally got a meal in Hilton Head for my family of five for about $100!

I did catch a hint of cigarette smoke, may have been coming from the bar. I hate cigarette smoke when I'm paying so much for a meal. I could not confirm it, but they may allow it. If that bothers you, you may want to check that out first. I mentioned the waiter earlier, he was nice enough but covered in strange tattoos and a bit casual for my liking. Said he was from the Boston area, figures...

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Everytning that you'd expect in an Irish bar/restaurant. Great food and very good service. All the usual favorites on the menu. A default if you can't force your way into the neighboring "Mamas"