“A fun place”

Ranked #44 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: AN ISLAND INSTITUTION SINCE 1982 Reilley's Grill & Bar has been serving up delicious steaks, seafood, pasta and sandwiches on Hilton Head Island for over 33 years. With a sophisticated warm ambiance Reilley's is reminiscent of a true Boston pub. Dine indoors or out, where convertible walls open to what is arguably the best outdoor patio in town. Top notch technology ensures you won't miss the big game whether you're sipping cocktails at happy hour, enjoying nightly dinner specials with family, or toasting to the good life at Champagne Sunday Brunch. Since 1982, Reilley's has remained a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to customer satisfaction. We strive to give you the best quality food, drink and service anywhere from employees that truly care.
Michigan
“A fun place”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

The chicken pot pie was one of the best we have had a great place for lunch or dinner the service was very good

1 Thank runjustin

“Mussels Galore”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We specifically went to Reilly's for "frying pan mussels" and we were not disappointed! mussels were served in frying pan (approximately 12) with tomato, caper, onions and garlic. I had their wings for an appetizer and they were average, my wife had the shrimp appetizer that was very tasty. Service was friendly and efficient. manager came by and we pointed out that the sauce with the mussels was different between my portion and my wives. he took our finished portions back to kitchen to show chef who came out and explained that my wives portion really was cooked to long and butter had evaporated. He offered another portion, We declined as both were still excellent. Call ahead to make sure they have the mussels. It is a sports bar so noise level is above normal. although it was interesting that 90% of diners were seniors. That means good food and service!

1 Thank RedsoxBruce
Webster, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Find”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Found this place on my GPS, looking for something that wasn't a chain for a bit of lunch. Kind of hard to find in a plaza setting, and I wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door, and again when I ate. Went back again the following evening for dinner, and my companion was also very pleased with the food and atmosphere. We would both go again and again and recommend it highly!

Ohio
“New find for us”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We have been coming to HHI for years and have never been to Reilly's. We decided to try it tonight. We went to the South location. The food was excellent - my husband had the $16.99 special (soup, entree & dessert). He chose the fish & chips & said it was the best fish he had ever eaten. And, he loved the tartar sauce. I had the chicken pot pie. It was very good & huge! I brought 1/2 of it home. Hope it warms up well. If you aren't in the mood for a loud evening, don't go on a Friday night. But the food was worth it.

Stratford, Ontario, Canada
“Best Place !”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We go to Reilley's all the time, for dinner and/or Happy Hour. Service is excellent..everyone here is VERY friendly. We feel at home here. We've tried a few selections..blackened blue salad, fish and chips, sesame salmon (special yum), roasted garlic chicken and sausage pasta....etc... we find it hard to decide what to have every time!
Say hi to OB.