“Call early on Saturday nights”

Giuseppi's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #63 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Giuseppi's is a Family casual restaurants, that features pizza, pasta, fresh salads, appetizers, and a full service bar.Outdoor patio dining is available.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Call early on Saturday nights”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

If you are ordering Guiseppe's on Saturday night when everyone is getting into town be aware to call an hour before you want to eat. We called the number to order take out multiple times and it kept saying the mailbox was full and you couldn't leave a message. We tried over 30 minutes and finally someone answered and put us on hold. We waited again for at least 20 minutes just to put our order in. The pizza was good and not soggy. I thought the white pizza was a bit garlicy for my taste but it was still good. I was happy that the pizzas were not over sauced either. When we went to pick up our pizzas, there were people standing everywhere.
Someone got to the front of the line just to order take out and told the person they'd been standing in line for 30 minutes just to order! Just want to give you an idea of what you are in store for if you order on a Saturday night during high season. I would definitely get pizza again
from them just order it as soon as we get into town and not wait until 6:30 because we didn't eat until 8:30 p.m.

Great Lakes USA
“Really enjoy Giuseppi's!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to Hilton Head Island and really enjoy the food at Giuseppi's. I almost always get pizza and salad and never had anything but a great meal.

The Parmesan Dippers appetizer is great and has this garlic dipping sauce which is really delicious. The kids love these things and we were all fighting over them. Next time I need to get two orders!

Their house italian dressing for their salads also is wonderful!

Their Weggies are a nice change of pace if you want something other than pizza. I like the Roman Weggie, not the healthiest thing in the world but very good.

And they have a nice selection of draft beers if you enjoy this sort of thing. They had some local brews which was nice to try.

Highly recommended!

Columbus, Ohio
“So good we ate here twice”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The cheese ravioli was incredible. The lunch size was a perfect portion for me. Our waitress was very nice. We sat outside which ended up being annoying because of people waiting there. We also ordered pizza at the hotel and it was incredible but a little pricy.

“What's all the fuss?”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice while on the Island. The first time it was by chance. We had a delightful chat with some locals and the waitress at the bar was very engaging. The white pizza was so-so. Our second visit was with a large group. The salads were large and filling and quite good. The chicken parm received raves. I had pizza again and thought it was okay, but nothing special...maybe I'm spoiled. I would certainly eat there again. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere quite casual. Get there early so you don't have to wait for a table.

Loganville, Georgia, United States
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went here for the first time on vacation, was a little skeptical because Im from Chicago and Im picky about pizza. Great pizza and great service! Manager (Tom) was great and the parmesan bites were absolutely awesome! Will definitely go back there next summer when I come back!