“Bad Philly steak cheese”

Giuseppi's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #61 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Giuseppi's is a Family casual restaurants, that features pizza, pasta, fresh salads, appetizers, and a full service bar.Outdoor patio dining is available.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Ordered a loaded steak and chesse to go. Was loaded with nothing but menu looks like would be good. It was not good and the fries was not hot and cooked was soggy. I was on vacation at HH and thought it would be a good choice for to go lunch Wrong. Worst $9.00 steak & cheese I have ever had.

1  Thank billreedred
There are newer reviews for Giuseppi's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The menu looks as though it has many great options, however, I ordered the white pizza as I typically enjoy white pizzas. This was the worst white pizza I have ever had to the point where I would not eat the leftovers. It was that bad. The others in my group seemed to like their food. The service was great. The waiter was attentive and we always had full beverages. It's too bad the white pizza was just awful.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This has become one of our regular stops when visiting HHI. We get take out and then eat by the pool one evening. We really like the weggie sandwiches and it always seems like we have leftovers for the next day. Very reasonable prices and quick service to go!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

You can tell from the lines that extend from Giuseppi's Pizza every summer evening that this is the place for pizza in Palmetto Dunes. I've only done take-out so I can't comment on the in-restaurant experience, but after a day out on the water, or on the beach, nothing replenishes those burnt calories like their pizza.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Every time we go to Hilton Head we always make this one of our stops. During our last visit, we noticed they have expanded the place and it makes it even better with the larger outside dining. The pizza was great as always and so was the salad. This is absolutely one of the best salads that I have ever had in my life with the house dressing and the special blend of cheese! Great place to eat and we never miss it every time we go!