“Great Food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A small restaurant in Coligny Plaza at Hilton Head Island, SC.
The menu offered a wide variety of sandwiches and salads. I had the shrimp salad and it was very tasty. A wonderful lunch. You may eat either inside or outside. I would eat there again.

1 Thank SashaDoggie

Pennsylvania
“Mmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stopped in for an early lunch and to my delight this place not only serve American cuisine, but Mediterranean as well. Being a big Greek foodie I was pleasantly surprised to see a variety of Mediterranean dishes as well. We ordered the hummus, Tzatziki and gyro and much to the delight of my taste buds, the food was pretty good! Really enjoyed the homemade Pita bread! A nice hidden gem in Coligny Plaze and one I definitely will return to! Ef̱charistó̱ Market Street Cafe for offering something other than seafood, hamburgers and pizza!

2 Thank lmags0923
Live Oak, Florida, United States
“Love the pita bread”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We've been coming to HHI since 1992 and have always loved this place. Our favorites are the hummus & pita appetizer and any of the pita sandwiches. Kids will love this place too because they serve real Mac 'n Cheese and pizza. The outdoor setting has been upgraded since last year and we always enjoy sitting outside.

1 Thank DebMcCallFL
Augusta, Georgia
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We ate lunch here twice. Being gluten intolerant, I was limited to the salads, but I couldn't have asked for better. The blackened chicken salad was delicious. Our server even double checked to make sure the seasoning was safe for me to eat. My husband had a salad with gyro meat added and he loved it!

1 Thank Robyn K
Jacksonville, FL
“Beachy with great food”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Nice menu with a Greek flare. We had spinach pie, chicken souvlaki, and a chicken gyro. Excellent all around. Service was great. Certainly will return.

1 Thank ksekine