“Best food and service!”
Review of Relish Cafe

Relish Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Relish Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: An eclectic combination of Asian fusion framed against the new Southern culinary renaissance, we start the day off with breakfast and carry that vision all the way through dinner. Wake up to our Build-Your-Own Omelette and Farmer's Toast, or join us later in the day for Fried Green Tomatoes, Pulled Pork Shoulder Sandwiches, Shrimp N' Grits, and Lowcountry Boil. Join us in discovering a fresh spin on your favorite Southern and Asian dishes. As always, we look forward to serving you at Relish. Sincerely, Di Wang Executive Chef & Owner
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had 3-day vacation in Hilton Head Island. We are so glad that we found this small restaurant. Great price, awesome food here! The chef and servers are very friendly and knowledgeable. We had both lunch and dinner here. All foods we ordered were excellent. Rueben sandwich and grilled chicken breast are my favorite here. They are the best I’ve ever had. Fresh pear and Arugula salad is fantastic too. We’ll definitely come back next time we visit Hilton head.

There are newer reviews for Relish Cafe

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Family stop on our Hilton Head vacation. Breakfast all day and lunch was very good. Turkey sandwich was just like the day after thanksgiving - delicious. Eggplant sandwich was also delicious.
Great locally owned stop with kitchen in dining area. Don't miss it.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

At Hilton Head this past weekend and after reading reviews we wanted to try. I had the Rueben & my husband had the pulled pork sandwich. Both were really good. Great service, loved seeing the kitchen & the cook!! Went back for breakfast and it was good too! Try this out of the way place....you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to try out this place based on the reviews and we are glad we did! It was a little tough to find with it being tucked away but once we went into the diner we were greeted by the friendly staff. He had the meatloaf sandwich and I had the philly cheese steak. Both dishes were phenomenal and homemade. I recommend the hand cut fries, and the tomato bisque soup as well, yum!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Relish is my favorite restaurant in Hilton Head Island. I always have great food and service here. French toast, Fresh pear and arugula salad, Rueben sandwich, Shrimp & grits, and seared scallops are all my favorite food here. Definitely recommended.