“Worth it!”
Review of Relish Cafe

Relish Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Relish Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An eclectic combination of Asian fusion framed against the new Southern culinary renaissance, we start the day off with breakfast and carry that vision all the way through dinner. Wake up to our Build-Your-Own Omelette and Farmer's Toast, or join us later in the day for Fried Green Tomatoes, Pulled Pork Shoulder Sandwiches, Shrimp N' Grits, and Lowcountry Boil. Join us in discovering a fresh spin on your favorite Southern and Asian dishes. As always, we look forward to serving you at Relish. Sincerely, Di Wang Executive Chef & Owner
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Delicious dinner and dessert !! They have the best shrimp and grits on island. The old fashion meatloaf was huge and delicious. A great place to eat! Our waitress was great. put it on your list and don't miss it!

2  Thank Tina W

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We found this by chance today while shopping in the strip mall. The lunch menu is varied but not large. One of us had the meatloaf sandwich and the other the Reuben. One of the best Reuben's I have had in awhile. I chose the grilled vegetables for my side, delicious. Instead of a pickle, they serve a deviled egg on the side.
Service was slower today but it was explained that the owner is training a new chef and it is a small open kitchen. We did not care as we are on vacation.
This is a gem of a small restaurant and I hope that it is here for next years visit.
They also serve breakfast and dinner 3 nights a week.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

First trip. Last trip. Pot Pie isn't pot pie by simply tossing a wafer thin piece of puff pastry on top of a stew. Table was set with candle in Ball mason jars. Water served in Ball mason jars. Lemon in water still had Sunkist label attached. Decor was tasteless. And, come on folks, $23 for a slice of meatloaf?

2  Thank Tom S
Di W, Owner at Relish Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

I'm so sorry that you are not enjoying your dinner. We are trying our best to provide customer with high quality food and service . Pot pie is one of best seller in Relish. I'm sorry you don't like the way we make it. About the price for a slice meat loaf, that slice is one pound high quality ground beef with other sides. We can lower our price with lower quality meat but we don't wanna do that. We really like to have customers to enjoy our high quality meal. I'm terribly sorry that waitress forgot to peel the label off. I promise it won't happen again. We really encourage customers to point out our problems on site so we can correct them immediately and also give customers some compensation.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My friend took me here for lunch. I ordered the chef’s special today: pulled pork sandwich. It’s absolutely delicious. I think they need put it in their regular menu to make good money. Service was wonderful. It was packed at lunch time but the server still brought our food promptly. The split pea soup that came with sandwich was very tasty too. I'll be back with my families.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

"Relish" is a small, elegant restaurant in Pineland Station. It is kind of hidden in a set back spot, but SO worth seeking out. My husband and I agree this was the best dinner we have ever had on Hilton Head Island, in 20 years of visits here. He had the scallops, and I had the shrimp gumbo. Both were absolutely wonderful, beautifully prepared, with delectable taste. Kristy was our server, and what a delight she is.. ... she made our whole evening so much fun, one we will always remember. Outstanding.

1  Thank Monica W