“Tons of great deals!” 5 of 5 stars

54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Tons of great deals!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My sisters and I came across many great sales during our visit, especially in the children clothing stores! There are two outlet malls to shop.
Make sure you pick up a coupon book at the customer service desk, too.
When driving off the island, it is very easy to miss the entrances on the left.

Visited June 2014

KY
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Quiet day of shopping ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Found some of the best bargains I have ever found at an outlet mall. I was there twice and it was extremely quiet, hardly anyone was there. It was like I had the entire place to myself...lol. I only went to a Tanger 2.

1 Thank Dolphins16
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Rainy day activity”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Shopping at tanger outlets was a rainy day activity during our stay on Hilton Head Island. They are just like any other tanger outlet. Nothing special but a good place to shop and pass time

1 Thank sneely3
Columbus, Ohio
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Rainy day activitivy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

There is a Tanger I and II. They are just down the road from each other. There are some upscale outlet stores here as well as some mid price stores. As with any outlet you have to know the prices you would usually pay at a regular store before shopping at the outlet stores. Not all outlet stores are discounted mdse. I usually find items that I wouldn't ordinarily find at the regular mall store or items that are no longer available at the regular store because they are the end of the season items. I was excited to find a jacket I had bought at White House/Black Market a couple years ago. I loved the jacket but needed a larger size and was excited to find it at the outlet store this year. I have been coming to the Island for several years but I only hit the outlets on a rainy or cold and overcast day when I don't want to be at the beach or need shopping therapy.

Visited March 2014
Panama City, FL
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Tanger with the Hilton Head twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Everything real estate on Hilton Head has to meet certain code standards for aesthetics. Tanger is no different. Tanger has a good selection of outlets with the usual selection of brands. There is Tanger 1 and Tanger 2 on located very close together on Highway 278. These are good stops for a rainy day.

Visited November 2013