“Mexican daiquiri bar.”

Aunt Chiladas Easy Street Cafe
Ranked #81 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Aunt Chilada's, located on Hilton Head Island since 1984, genuinely serves something for everyone. In addition to a broad range of "Tex-Mex" and Mexican cuisine, we also serve excellent seafood, Lowcountry boil, American fare, all you can eat crab legs and more. Indoor and outdoor seating available… enjoy the beautiful Hilton Head Island weather on our large covered patio! Looking to feed a houseful? It’s easy! Just call your order in and pickup for a great meal wherever you want to enjoy it! Great fun and specials at the best Happy Hour on Hilton Head – offered at both bars, indoors and out. Serving 7 days a week starting at 11:30am.
“Mexican daiquiri bar.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Pretty restaurant, near Coligny beach. Wait staff was not attentive. Not enough salsa, but better than most chain places. Tacos that we ordered were cheap and delicious. Most like a tapas menu; small, but good. We had the Bacon Cheeseburger Taco, the Flank Steak Taco, the Shrimp Taco and the Pulled Pork Taco. All delicious and inexpensive! Would eat here again.

• Visited July 2014

Chicago
“Good food, great margaritas”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We came on a Monday. The place was packed. During our 45 min wait, we tried the margaritas. They don't have happy hour prices, so they give you back 2 1/2 dollar coins per drink. Cute concept. The fajitas were very good. Everyone enjoyed their meal. We went to one in Phoenix, and I stand by this chain. Better than Chilies or Chi-Chis.

Santa Rosa, California
“Just Okay Mex Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Since most of the restaurants were a minimum of an hour wait we tried this location. While we waited for table,15 min,we had a drink in the bar. Our bartender was decent in service but my husband asked a question with regards to the location and the gentleman bartender was snippy and rude.
At the table our waitress, Alexandria was a gem. She was accommodating on my daughters order and was always on top of our drinks. She always checked in on the table.
Food- the pollo el poblano was good. It had enough taste to make it yummy. The nachos with taco meet was ok. The meat was salty and seemed a little over cooked. Not a whole lot of cheese for my expectations. More chips than toppings. The kids burrito was tasty and enough food for my 8 yr old.
They messed up my daughters order but were on top of it to fix it.

They had a decently priced menu and it was a unique menu. Mixture of American and Mexican culture together in one dish. Different concept.

Atwood, Illinois
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service and they pay you to drink!!!
They have happy hour in outside bar area with 1.00 tacos and a dozen shrimp for 4.25, my husband got the chimichanga and it was the best I've ever had (it was his first so I had to taste it after he said how good it was). You get a half dollar for a beer and a gold dollar for a mixed drink.
Definitely should go here!!!

Hebron, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh food and good service.”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch at Aunt Chiladas while in HH. The service was good and the food was fresh. My husband had a pasta dish that was tasty and I had enchiladas that were good. The price was a little high but we will visit here again when back in HH.

• Visited July 2014