“okay mexican, but I won't go here again” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aunt Chiladas Easy Street Cafe

Aunt Chiladas Easy Street Cafe
Ranked #69 of 362 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Aunt Chiladas is an Island Institution established in 1989. We offer Mexican, American, Italain and ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS!! A Lively sports bar and a great family dinning room. Reservations Sugested
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“okay mexican, but I won't go here again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were there during happy hour so we tried a few items from the very inexpensive happy hour menu, along with of a tasty enchilada bowl (mostly rice!). What surprised us was that we weren't served the chips and salsa until we placed our food order! The salsa comes in a very small bowl, so we asked for another bowl, and we were charged $0.95 for the refill! Never heard of that before - most good mexican restaurants give free refills! Some of the chips were cold and stale too. Our server was totally disinterested in us - he only got excited when he gave us a dollar coin for the expensive draft beer. Even with $1 off, it was still too expensive for draft beer.

Clarkston, Michigan
“I should have checked Trip Advisors ratings”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

When on vacation, I normally check the reviews on Trip advisor. Well, I didn't this time, and am very sorry that I did not. The bar area was busy but the restaurant part wasn't. We both ordered chimichangas, which my wife normally orders. She could not even eat the chimichanga, very little chicken and mostly rice. The chip bowl that you get before the meal contained a very small portion of chips, and if you wanted more, it cost a $1.00. The only good thing was that they gave her a discount for her meal.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Btreilley, Owner at Aunt Chiladas Easy Street Cafe, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I remember you table from the other night. You both ordered chicken chimichangas. You ate everything on your plate and then said you didn't like it but was hungry so you are it. In the future if you do not like something say something before you clean your plate. As for the chips and salsa we give you a small basket of chips and our awesome salsa for free. If you would like more we do charger $1. However if you didn't like it why would you get more anyway?

Brendan Reilley
Newark, New Jersey
“My "go to" mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I go here everytime I go to Hilton Head. Close to Coligny Circle.
Food is consistantly good. Nice tequila selection and an interesting taco menu.
New outdoor seating area in front just opened and the interior was redone since my last visit.
Oh, and big margarita glasses!

Lexington, Kentucky
“Favorite Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

We've spent many a rainy afternoon over the years at this establishment. The happy hour remains our favorite on HHI! The menu at the bar includes shrimp and crab legs, but the wings and dollar tacos are the best!

Visited November 2013
Milton, Delaware
“Great fajitas and margaritas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I never go to Hilton Head without a trip to Aunt Chiladas for chicken fajitas. They are the best I have ever had, and they have been consistent for at least the past 10 years. Aunt Chiladas is very relaxed- it is also a great place for happy hour.

Visited October 2013