“Something has happened at Aunt Chiladas”

Aunt Chiladas Easy Street Cafe
Ranked #79 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Aunt Chilada's, located on Hilton Head Island since 1984, genuinely serves something for everyone. In addition to a broad range of "Tex-Mex" and Mexican cuisine, we also serve excellent seafood, Lowcountry boil, American fare, all you can eat crab legs and more. Indoor and outdoor seating available… enjoy the beautiful Hilton Head Island weather on our large covered patio! Looking to feed a houseful? It’s easy! Just call your order in and pickup for a great meal wherever you want to enjoy it! Great fun and specials at the best Happy Hour on Hilton Head – offered at both bars, indoors and out. Serving 7 days a week starting at 11:30am.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We used to love to go to Aunt Chiladas for the great Happy Hour, good food and fun. The food has gone down hill along with the atmosphere.

1  Thank WesternRiv
There are newer reviews for Aunt Chiladas Easy Street Cafe

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Early January, certainly not the busy season, service was terrible, food was odd and atmosphere was poor....definitely pick someplace else to eat. Since when is a Taco Salad served with Spring Mix, crumbled cheese, and covered with Balsamic dressing...not anyplace I've been in the past 20 years....go to Taco Bell for better Mexican food.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I thought this would be a great family restuarant while on the island but the food was aweful! I lived in Texas and know my Tex Mex but I have never seen or tasted a chimichanga like the one I was served. No favor and full of the same chargrilled chicken my husband order. I asked for queso to pour on it hoping it would help the tast but no success. My nine year-old order plain cheese nachos and didn't eat them! The chicken tenders from the kiddie menu were bear-battered; not exactly the flavor a four year-old enjoys. They weren't eaten either. Not to mention we were never served the ice cream that can with the kiddie menu and that we paid for. The worst $50 I spent in a long time. We could have eaten at McDonald's for much less and enjoyed our food.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Good happy hour deals, food is alright. But Aunt Chiladas is a local favorite. Our favorite are the grilled wings.
Something to try when visiting Hilton Head.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Walked in ordered and received my food hot and quick. Did not get their tea so I cannot rate this place on Hilton head tea.