“Great food”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great food, great location, only remark is long wait so be prepared. It would have been nice to have more benches and some fans outside as we had our in-laws with us.

There are newer reviews for Steamers Seafood Company

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We arrived in Hilton Head for lunch and ordered a shrimp basket,the shrimp were very fresh and lightly coated,and they were on top of a mound of fries,which I would have preferred another side choice,my only complaint with my meal is I would have loved a side salad.I feel this place needs more sides added to the menu.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I had lunch here and we had a very friendly waiter. We sat outside and the food was very good.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Dinner was delicious especially the crab legs. There was entertainment by an acoustic guitar player. Very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Nothing to rave about, but we've certainly had worse. I ordered a steak - HORRIBLE! Then again, it's a seafood restaurant...probably should've saw that one coming. My husband had shrimp and grits and he enjoyed it, kids meals were nothing special, but my kiddo ate it so I can't complain.