“Wonderful Breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Hammond, Louisiana
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My husband and I ate here on a Saturday morning. I ordered coffee and the true country breakfast. Everything was cooked perfectly and the pancakes were delicious. My husband had the southwest omelette and really enjoyed it. We had great service and really enjoyed the meal.

• Visited December 2013

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Good Bkfst Great service”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Dont miss this little place near all the churches off Pope.Turn left past restaurant if coming from Sea Pines
es

Reston, Virginia
“Great Diner”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

For people from NYC: this is a coffee shop (and I don't mean Starbuck's) For everyone else: it's a diner. Meaning: nothing fancy, basic short-order cooking, capable (and in our experience very friendly) service. We've had breakfast here several times, and my husband says the short-order cook here knows what he's doing, because his eggs have been done perfectly. Think diner and you won't be disappointed (think anything more fancy and you might be).

• Visited November 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Top notch breakfast!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

my wife and I stopped here for breakfast on our first day in Hilton Head. the location near Cologne Plaza is very close to our room. everything looks delicious. the French toast and corned beef hash enters were exceptional. an excellent start to the week.

Kingwood, Texas
“Sad that is is so close to the ocean and yet it serves frozen entrees”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had friends in from out of town and so we walked to this neighborhood restaurant. I ordered the salmon filet & grits breakfast. Specified I wanted it done medium -medium rare. No breads came with it so I ordered a biscuit. Had to ask for a glass of water 3 times got it 20 minutes later.. Breakfast arrived, mine was well done, the server,Claudia apologized and I said again med-rare 20 minutes later it arrived I had eaten my biscuit I was too hungry to wait to enjoy it with my meal I was waiting for the 2nd salmon and grits I ordered another biscuit to eat with salmon and grits. It arrived and again the well done. The server then told me they all come in frozen and already cooked. They are all well done I said I was really hungry so I would just eat the grits . I was charged $3 for the biscuits, $1.95 for the grits, and $1.50 for the bacon bits and cheese on the grits. total bill $7 plus $1.85 additional for my coffee. even though it is walking distance from my home..I'm not going back the Mgr never came by with apologies or anything and to pay $6.45 plus $1.85 for a breakfast without the salmon that would have cost $8.50 with the salmon plus $1.85 for coffee was a shameful display of poor customer service.

• Visited October 2013