“Best service at any seafood restaurant on Hilton Head”

The Crazy Crab Harbour Town
Ranked #92 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: A Spectacular Waterfront Dining Experience Overlooking Hilton Head Island's Famous Harbour Town Marina The Crazy Crab menu is derived from Lowcountry recipes, and each entree is individually prepared to order. The Alaskan Snow Crab Legs are the best on the Island - winning local awards for multiple years. There is plenty of family entertainment just outside the front door with the Harbour Town Lighthouse, a massive playground, live music in the summer, and amazing views of Calibogue Sound. The Crazy Crab bar provides a nice cozy atmosphere to relax after a round of golf at one of the prestigious Sea Pines golf courses. Come visit and see why The Crazy Crab has been a local favorite for over 30 years!
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The service was great, hosts were friendly and the food was great. I really don't have a bad think to say about my experience. I work in the food service industry myself, and this restaurant (even at full capacity) was running like clockwork. Shout out to our server Joy who really went above and beyond to make our experience an enjoyable one!

1  Thank Chadd944
Write a ReviewReviews (1,857)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I would go to the Crazy Crab at Jarvis Creek. I went here with family and the waitress was slow. We had to wait for drinks and ask for refills. We went the whole meal and never received the free Hush Puppies. Plus I found a rock in my oyster.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Good place to grab lunch with friends. Right near the rocking chairs in the Harbor. Food was good and reasonably priced. Four ate for $75.00 including tip.
Waitress was friendly, attentive and engaging. She recommended her favorites and we ordered them. We were not disappointed. Place had a nautical flair with lots to look at.
This was our second visit and I would not hesitate to return.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great location in the center of Harbour Town with a typical variety seafood menu with a few low country staples. She Crab soup is a must for us here. For the quality of food, the prices are high. Service is good.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My biggest pet peeve is a restaurant that kills you with kids drinks for an additional $2.50 on top of the $8.00 price for 2 chicken fingers. I usually tip about 20%, add the tax and you've got a $14.00 kids meal. That was off the lunch menu. No thanks Crazy Crab.