“Crazy good! Worth the wait!”

Kenny B's French Quarter Cafe
Ranked #29 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Crazy good! Worth the wait!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

It was crowded so we tried it. While waiting to place our orders, the plates and flatware were so inexpensive, I was concerned. The food order took LONG. We changed ours to go, because we had to walk back to the hotel in the dark. We got back to our hotel and had SOME OF THE BEST NEW ORLEANS STYLE FOOD I'VE EVER HAD! And I've been to New Orleans many times! I could not believe it! That food was so good, I'm still dreaming about it! If I ever return to the island, I'm coming back!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Urbancitygirl64

Groveport, Ohio
“Great food.”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

After waiting for over an hour at another restaurant we just wanted to eat so we stopped in here. The food was served quick and was very good. The red beans and rice were great. I could have made a meal out of them alone.

Visited August 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“WOW!!!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Stopped in for breakfast one morning and was wowed! Menu is unique, but what really got us there were the beignets. My daughter had never had before and wanted her to experience them. In addition, we ordered the a fried green tomato, canadian bacon, poached egg with bearnaise sauce. WOW everything was great! It is a small place tucked away in a strip center, but well worth the trip.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Craig H
Lugoff
“OMG....soooo good!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I come down twice a year and Kenny B's is always a must!! The turkey ruben is bangin', so good. But the shrimp is where it's at, ahhhhmayzing!! We get the fried and grilled we can never choose which is the best, the grilled is perfectly seasoned the fried is lightly battered and plump. They use local and Louisiana shrimp, it's always good and always fresh. Oh and the beignets, ridiculously yummy. They come to the table piping hot (just writing about it makes me want another one) and coated in powdered sugar. The family that runs the place is super sweet too, they have a smile and a nice word for everyone that comes in. Them and the food is always a delightful experience!!

2 Thank Jstoker314
Myrtle Beach
“Wonderful!!!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Best seafood in town. Reasonable price. Loved my shrimp Po-Boy, and the crabcakes are the best, better than in Maryland even. Lots of meat, Be sure and try the Crabcake Benedict for breakfast.

• Visited August 2014