“Always good”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I had another good meal here last week. I was disappointed that they were out of crawfish ettouffe, however the Grouper melt was as good as always The restaurant and restrooms are not as clean as they should be

There are newer reviews for Kenny B's French Quarter Cafe

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great food! But, went to get take out for dinner and it was just strange. Obviously the staff can't handle all the business they have. Because we were take out, they decided we were less important than dine in and waited for our food for over an hour (counting the time we waited to even order). They need to hire more folk, expand the kitchen or just not do take out if they can't manage it.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Easily the best meal of a week full of great food. Everything was fantastic and the prices are more than fair. My family of 5 ate gator, crawfish, scallops, soft shell crab, and freshly breaded okra, not the junk you find in the freezer section. The blackened scallops were the best I've ever had.

The owners were wonderful and super friendly as well, the type of people you want your money to go to. This is our new favorite on HHI.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I live in Hilton Head and this restaurant is my go to favorite. The seafood is always fresh, you can get it fried, blackened or grilled. Also lots of Cajun and Creole type foods and even beginets. Reminds me of New Orleans, very casual, a local favorite. I have never had a bad meal there ever. It gets busy in the summer and the wait can be long so go early. They also have a fabulous Sunday brunch.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Great casual spot for Cajun cuisine. Right in a strip mall, but don't let that fool you, they are for real. Lots of po boys, fried gator, jumbalya, etc.
This place will get packed every day & seating is limited, so either come early or be prepared to wait.