“Amazing”

Kenny B's French Quarter Cafe
Ranked #32 of 368 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant when driving around. It is a hidden gem that is not even advertised. Amazing people and food. Chickory coffee, beignets, bananas foster pancakes and a super Sunday brunch buffet. It's a don't miss.

Dover, Ohio
“Until cleaned up, I probably wouldn't go back.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Until cleaned up, I probably wouldn't go back. They have lots of potential, but it is the dustiest place I have ever been in. Literally 1/4" all over pictures & cheap decor. That bring said, the she crab soup was delicious & my husbands black & blue burger was huge & extremely tasty. His fries were definitely frozen. The guy taking & running orders (I assume Kenny B) was nice & worked very hard but would do himself a favor by getting help. We waited for a to go box for 10 minutes. Overall, good food but hard to enjoy when looking at the dust hanging over my head.

Fort Worth
“Crazy good”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast here on our way out of town. My husband and I split the crab cakes Benedict and an order of beignets. It was just delicious. The skillet potatoes were awesome. We were just at Cafe Du Monde a few mornings ago so I feel qualified to compare. The beignets were just as wonderful. The owner was exceptionally friendly. It always feels nice to eat at a place where they seem glad to have you there. The value was awesome too when you consider the over-priced breakfast back at our hotel. I have only one negative and it is that we were headed out of town. If we had planned a longer stay in Hilton Head I think we would have eaten every meal here.

Wooster, Ohio
“Food's a 5!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Delicious New Orleans inspired food. The Po Boys are served on a terrific, crusty multi grain roll that's the best, the blacken shrimp is my favorite. The Jambalaya is also terrific, you should be thinking doggie bag for most normal eaters, just too much to eat.

GA
“Awesome find, must eat list every year!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We found this place several years ago and ate there several times that stay! The food is always great and something different! Now we have children and love this place even more now. It's family friendly and the kids meals are cute (served in a dog dish) and they love them. We love that the fish sticks for kids are real fish. Also, it's a great value for your money.