“Kenny B was cooking the entire day.”

Kenny B's French Quarter Cafe
Ranked #32 of 376 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Exceptional meal!!!!

Inside the restaurant was cool and comfortable.

A memorable sign in the rest room reminded customers to flush twice, because it is a long way to Gainesville, Florida.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have eaten at Kenny B's for the last 3 years prior to check-in at our condo in South Forest Beach. We love the oyster, shrimp, or scallop sandwich / po-boy. We have only eaten during lunch hours, but always pleased with food and service. You do need to order at the counter then your food will be delivered to your table - I noticed some customers did not understand to order first before taking a table. Love to feed my teen children plus friends at Kenny B's because it is a great value for the large portion lunch.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had heard that the Sunday breakfast buffet at Kenny B's was not to be missed, but since we did miss it, we went for dinner instead and were not disappointed. The atmosphere is pretty much non-existent but we were pleased with our meals. I ordered the soft shell crab po' boy and it was delicious. My husband ordered the scallop and crab cake combo, and liked it very much. We also ordered hush puppies as an appetizer...they were very good too but filling, and a dozen is far too many even for hearty eaters like us!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This restaurant was tucked away in a shopping center. The seating was a little crowded, so I was happy we went early. This is a Cajun Seafood restaurant and the menu reflected that. I had the dinner combo of scallops, shrimp, and crabcake and it was all very good. We also ordered the beignets, which were so-so. I would definitely return here.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

As a displaced Cajun who left LA 25 years ago, I always seek out a Cajun restaurant when on the road because you never know what you might stumble upon. Although Kenny B's got mixed reviews, we gave it a shot because more than not, they got good ones. The food was really good, oysters were fried to perfection, the blackened seasoning on the Redfish was spot on and the boiled crawfish held their own even with Old Bay seasoning. The red beans and rice were good, but had a spice I wasn't used to. My daughter had the Cajun beef po'boy and in her words, which I concur, "was tasty". And to top off the meal were the beignets. My children thought they were the best they have had since eating them in NOLA at cafe du Monde- and that is quite a compliment because we try them everywhere that serves them. The owner and hostess was delightful and her husband Kenny gets the job done running the kitchen. If you are from LA, don't look for it to be exactly as your mama cooks Cajun, but the food is really good and worth a visit to Kenny B's.