“Really good food”

Kenny B's French Quarter Cafe
Ranked #29 of 364 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good food”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This restaurant was tucked away in a shopping center. The seating was a little crowded, so I was happy we went early. This is a Cajun Seafood restaurant and the menu reflected that. I had the dinner combo of scallops, shrimp, and crabcake and it was all very good. We also ordered the beignets, which were so-so. I would definitely return here.

Visited July 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“Cajun Cuisine in the Low Country”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

As a displaced Cajun who left LA 25 years ago, I always seek out a Cajun restaurant when on the road because you never know what you might stumble upon. Although Kenny B's got mixed reviews, we gave it a shot because more than not, they got good ones. The food was really good, oysters were fried to perfection, the blackened seasoning on the Redfish was spot on and the boiled crawfish held their own even with Old Bay seasoning. The red beans and rice were good, but had a spice I wasn't used to. My daughter had the Cajun beef po'boy and in her words, which I concur, "was tasty". And to top off the meal were the beignets. My children thought they were the best they have had since eating them in NOLA at cafe du Monde- and that is quite a compliment because we try them everywhere that serves them. The owner and hostess was delightful and her husband Kenny gets the job done running the kitchen. If you are from LA, don't look for it to be exactly as your mama cooks Cajun, but the food is really good and worth a visit to Kenny B's.

• Visited July 2013
“Best hidden gem in Hilton Head!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This place is awesome. I usually don't write reviews but my buffet style breakfast here this morning forced me to write this one. The banana foster bread pudding is to die for. The pancakes melt in your mouth. The bacon and fried green tomato quiche was fast the best quiche I've ever had. If you are ever in Hilton Head you must visit this place.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MrsRolland
“Good quick food”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Food here is good and service is usually quick. It isn't a fancy place, but could use a little updating and cleaning. We love the shrimp po'boys , shrimp & grits and all the other sandwiches. Food is always fresh and tasty. Portions are Large enough to share.

Visited July 2013
Kentwood, Michigan
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

When a friend of my daughter read that we were at Hilton Head he facebooked her and told her to go to Kenny B's for breakfast "trust me, just do it you will love it" he said. Wonderful little place, great cajin/new Orleans type food, very homey..I had the breakfast with wonderful spicey sausage and crawfish, daughter and grandson had pancakes. All wonderful.

Visited June 2013